Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2021, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Sue and all to follow.
I agree Chris it's the embarrassment as long as we haven't broken anything.

Dillon wasn't to restless in the night Gorden slept on the sofa and if Dillon wanted to go out the carrier bag had to go over the bandage as it rained.
He is up and down this morning, had some whimpering, not to keen to eat but did have a small batch of scrambled egg and I have some chicken in the oven poaching water.
Guess he will take a little time to get his appetite back, he is drinking so much hope this early stage kidney disease isn't going to move rapidly.
I'm meeting Elaine today for lunch before she goes into hospital Thursday for her back operation.
Gorden is on Dillon duty. I have contemplated cancelling but Gorden has said go ahead and I will call if your needed but he will be fine.
I'm only going to Crowland so not to far away.

Hope everyone is well today.
Good morning have a great day and give my best to your friend sure she will be fine.
With regard to the drinking I drink loads after an operation and one nurse told me its often the bodies response to getting rid of the "toxins/sedatives" in your body so bet that's Dillon's way too and a dry mouth is often side effect of anaesthetics.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2021, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning Sue, Moyra and everyone else. Sue you will begin to look like a runner bean. bg!! Chris always keep arnica cream and tablets handy, they help really well for bruising. Don't use the cream if the skin is bleeding. Been out for my walk and now on here looking at Prudential as I have a policy with them and not sure what to do if I go first as I took it out for my husband. I still call him that even though separated now. I have been at the flat 9 months, amazing how time goes by. Have a good day peeps. hi those that snuck in while I was typing slowly. bg!!

Decisions good thinking there Brenda. Maybe a way to consider would be who would be the most heartbroken at your passing or who would you be the most heartbroken at loosing (regardless of your relationship now)and then adjust accordingly.

Have a lovely day soup here made from the half a cauliflower left over from yesterday; and a fish finger sarnie for tea I think so easy day. What are you having?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2021, 09:34 AM
Chris Hope you are not too achy this morning. Have a good day? how is your daughter?

Right got to go dog just come in with dirt on her muzzle so means she is digging something in the garden got to go bet she is burying something but what hopefully not her carrot ....LOL
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2021, 09:35 AM
Griff have a good day any plans with Steve?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2021, 10:34 AM
Hi Kazz, no, no plans with Steve today, was with him and Molly yesterday...had dinner and a few beers. Will probably go back over in a few days and then maybe a couple of times next week
Have fun in the garden Kazz, Alexa tells me we have showers...I have to go to town
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2021, 04:18 PM
Kazz I had a naughty microwave meal as Tesco came. Sweet and sour chicken and egg fried rice. Went to see friend with dog that I have made friends with. Clipped his claws he was so good the dog that is. Bg!! Now home waiting for neighbours and home and away then Emmerdale. No idea after that.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2021, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Kazz I had a naughty microwave meal as Tesco came. Sweet and sour chicken and egg fried rice. Went to see friend with dog that I have made friends with. Clipped his claws he was so good the dog that is. Bg!! Now home waiting for neighbours and home and away then Emmerdale. No idea after that.
I think its just the change of energy that makes the dog improve they take their owners for suckers/easy touches like Gert does with me,. What breed is the dog?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2021, 06:31 PM
Rescue collie cross with a few problems that need ironing out but we'll get there.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2021, 06:39 PM
Good evening all.

Blimey town was busy this morning and so full of screaming kids

Karen is still waiting for the MRI results so no progress there yet.

Bit achy today but surprised not more so with the size of the bruise. Funnily enough it's my arm that aches more. Must have been were I put it out to break the fall.

Sam used to drink loads the day after anaesthetic. I think they instinctively know to get the stuff washed out of their system
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2021, 06:23 AM
What do you mean by change of energy Kazz. This intrigues me. From my own thoughts I think the owner just needed to be shown how to do things when her dog reacts to some dogs and situations. He is a rescue with an unknown past. He hasn't known me long but then I am not worried by any behaviour problems not as a rule. bg!! I found that my reactions are just as fast when he decided to sound off at another couple of dogs. Mind you they started it first. I just found her crappy lead that she uses is not kind to the hands. So I have ordered her another one.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2