Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2023, 09:54 AM

Sunny Monday 17th April 2023

Morning all. Sunny here and have been out for two walks. Decided as it was so nice I would go into the village shops. Bumped into, not literally, the chap that has the Podengo. Had a quick chat and then we carried on our separate ways. I then spoke to another lady with a Yorkie cross. So, had my fix for the morning. Have a good day peeps.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2023, 02:00 PM
You must be all having a lover day out there. Did you know that when you playfully run your knuckles on someones head there is a word for it? The word is Noogie.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2023, 04:56 PM
Evening brenda and all to follow.
Lovely day here too after a damp start.
We have over been looking after Freya it's Monday. She has had all the toy boxes out, then it brightened up so we were in the garden, Nanny and Granddad are pooped we were racing, then in for a nap.
Later some colouring and sticking stickers on a farm landscape picture.
She put most of the stickers on her tee shirt.

Glad you enjoyed your walks brenda and got your fix.

I hope everyone is having a good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2023, 07:02 PM
Evening all
I had a day of drama lol
Steve decided to go look at a car, he wasn't that taken with it and there was a clause that you had to put down £200 non refundable deposit before going through its MOT...so potentially could have tonnes of advisories...it had an MOT until July. Then there was a chip on the bumper that would want sorting right away and the price was non negotiable.....I have never ever paid asking price for a car....nor would I ever.
Next my COVID jab got cancelled so rung round, got that sorted and they did my blood at the same time, then my phone was pinging constantly.....Steve messaging about a car.
We went and viewed it, did all the checks, all came back o.k, it's immaculate inside and the body work is good too. Sooooooo, he now has a Citroen C4 with panoramic roof and there's no road tax as it's a eco diesel
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2023, 09:52 PM
Good evening all

Lovely morning run then the dreaded eye injection this afternoon. It hurt yet again. I've requested to see the doctor before going for another both for him to put on that I need double numbing drops and to hopefully be put on the list for the cateract op on my bad eye. I will tell him that if he can't ensure double the drops, I ain't having no more. I can put up with the discomfort for the rest of the day after having the injection, but when it hurts going in it makes me feel so sick and dizzy as though on the verge of passing out.

Hopefully, a fairly relaxing day tomorrow then Wednesday I have to take Gary to the doctors for his frozen shoulder

When I say relaxing, I mean nowhere to be and no one to see I'm in the middle of spring cleaning (make that decluttering) so busy, busy, busy

So glad Steve has now got his car Kelly. It will certainly make your life easier until he decides he needs another one

Lynn, my quest for the perfect display unit is likely to take a long, long time because, as you say, they haven't thought to make it 'YET'

Brenda, I'm guessing you are like us. We say hello to all the dogs we meet. I have lots of doggy friends and tons of friends we have got to know because of Rosie

Stickers are meant for teeshirts Lynn - well, of course, everywhere else as well except the place they were meant for
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2023, 10:40 PM
Chris, I really hope the eye Dr listens to you, it's horrible when you know what's coming and how unpleasant it can be. Also, best of British for tomorrow with Gary!!!
Lol.....I am hoping this car will be o.k for a bit, the lad was really nice, sorted the paperwork out on the spot, receipt given and knocked £145 quid off. It was already a decent price, said we could drive it as far as we wanted and let Steve go down a quicker road so he could put his toe down. I just hope it turns out to be o.k.