Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cheex30
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-04-2006, 08:04 PM

I want to re-home a dog

Hi all

I would really like to re-home a dog, I live in Dagenham, Essex and I have a 7 year old son.

My house is lovely and big and my back garden is about 60ft and well fenced.

The only issue for me is that I work 3 days a week but please be assured that I am offering a lovely home to a dog in need and the dog will be loved and well taken care of.

I am interested in any breed, any sex and any size prefrably Large breeds wanted.

If anyone knows of anyone that needs to find a home for an unwanted pet, I would be more then pleased if you would consider me, please reply through here or send me a pm

Thank you

Joanne
The Oldies Club
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

29-04-2006, 11:57 PM
Joanne, would you consider an ex-racing greyhound? They are really lovely dogs (I have one myself) and cope well with being left.

If you would consider an older dog, please take a look at some of these lovelies, all in Essex:

http://www.oldies.org.uk/index.php?s=rgoa
Cheex30
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-04-2006, 08:09 AM
Hi thank you for your reply, I will be up for re-homing any dog, the only issue for me right now is that on friday I found out I have a interview for this new job I applied for, so depending how this goes it may change the hours that I currently work, therefore I dont want to re-home a dog yet until I know where I stand with the hours.

I am really keeping my fingers crossed though that my hours wont change then I can definetly re-home a dog.

Wish me luck

Jo
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 08:19 AM
Good luck cheex ! Hope you get to re-home a dog, it's probably the most rewarding thing i've ever done x x x
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by Cheex30
Hi thank you for your reply, I will be up for re-homing any dog, the only issue for me right now is that on friday I found out I have a interview for this new job I applied for, so depending how this goes it may change the hours that I currently work, therefore I dont want to re-home a dog yet until I know where I stand with the hours.

I am really keeping my fingers crossed though that my hours wont change then I can definetly re-home a dog.

Wish me luck

Jo
Good Luck with the new job, and I do hope that you will be able to offer a rescue dog a home
Bullmastiff lady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-05-2006, 06:23 AM
Many Mastiff breeds looking for new homes
for more details let me know so many to post
Cheex30
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-05-2006, 06:28 AM
Oh I absolutely love Bullys, and I am very interested in re-homing a bullmastiff dog please.

I would be very grateful for the information you could provide me with in order for me to contact the necessary rescue centre.

Thank you

Jo
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 12:02 AM
any news on getting your new doglet