View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ginge
New Member!
Male 

17-08-2008, 10:36 PM
That is my last word on the subject, apparently if you have an opinion then your post gets reported...Waiting for the Dogsey Police to kick down the door and drag me off kicking and screaming....wait....no its ok just the dog wanting to come in...Phew!!
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by Ginge View Post

ESS....How very dare you, setting out to have fun...Whatever next?

Do you have anything polite, impersonal, and discussion worthy to contribute to the thread ?
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2008, 10:41 PM
That is my last word on the subject, apparently if you have an opinion then your post gets reported...Waiting for the Dogsey Police to kick down the door and drag me off kicking and screaming....wait....no its ok just the dog wanting to come in...Phew!!
Your post was reported because it was rude, sarcastic and unnecessary. You did not express an opinion nor anything else which could be deemed contributory to the thread topic. This has been the case for each of your posts on this thread thus far.
Ginge
New Member!
Male 

17-08-2008, 10:42 PM
Sorry Patch, just wondering what part of my last post was im-polite or personal?
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Originally Posted by ESS Owner View Post
No matter how much i think about it mortified or embaressed never come to mind .. When i read this thread i think mortified and embarassed best describe how you should be feeling

Hi ESS Owner, the people who should be embarrassed are the organisers / stewards, unfortunately they messed up big style by allowing a Pedigree to enter a Crossbreed class as well as allowing a child considerably under the minimum age to enter the child handler class. Had they been doing things as per the correct rules of entry for the competition none of this discussion would be going on.
WestieN acted correctly in complaining to the organisers for incorrectly allowing any purebred entries in a crossbreed class, and for not abiding by age restrictions.

It`s a shame so much personal aspect is happening in the thread
WestieN and I have had our disagreements, [ regarding companion shows as it happens ], but I don`t believe for one moment that she meant nor inferred anything detrimental nor rude toward any individual entrant but is upset purely about the principles aspect of the organisers / stewards making a mockery of a crossbreed qualifiers show.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Sorry Patch, just wondering what part of my last post was im-polite or personal?
It was sarcastic and clearly intended to belittle the OP who is after all only standing up for a principle.

The comment about `dogsey police` was also unwarranted and sarcastic, that was obviously aimed at myself, [ as I am a Mentor - mentors are not Mods incidentally - and the one who reported your post for reasons given ].

HTH...
Ginge
New Member!
Male 

17-08-2008, 11:25 PM
My first post was indeed sarcastic, but i cannnot believe an adult has got so upset over a child winning a rosette, that, is my opinion. My post saying how dare ESS have fun was intended as humourous to lighten the tone of the thread and to support ESS! If I have offended anyone in any way, shape or form i do apologise, it would maybe be nice to see Westie move an inch and admit she has upset ESS and her family, again my opinion, off to bed now, to dream of that big lottery win.
Ginge
New Member!
Male 

17-08-2008, 11:27 PM
By the way what does HTH mean? I hate acronyms, if you agree join TFAA (task force against acronyms)
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2008, 11:33 PM
My first post was indeed sarcastic, but i cannnot believe an adult has got so upset over a child winning a rosette, that, is my opinion. My post saying how dare ESS have fun was intended as humourous to lighten the tone of the thread and to support ESS! If I have offended anyone in any way, shape or form i do apologise, it would maybe be nice to see Westie move an inch and admit she has upset ESS and her family, again my opinion, off to bed now, to dream of that big lottery win.

The apology is appreciated, thank you

Please do bear in mind WestieN is not angry at ESS but at the organisers who are the cause of the issue, not WestieN.

By the way what does HTH mean? I hate acronyms, if you agree join TFAA (task force against acronyms)
HTH is a common net acronym which stands for Hope That Helps

HTH
Azz
Administrator
Male 

18-08-2008, 12:13 AM
Think this thread has had it's day. Closed.

I would however like to remind people to read our Posting Guidelines, esp new members.

Thanks.
Closed Thread
Page 33 of 33 « First < 23 30 31 32 33