View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Woodstock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Ok well i think you just look like a nice young couple - i had all kinds of weird images floating through my mind!!!
Sounds like there is probably one person stirring up a lot of cr@p and everyon else is bouncing on the band wagon.

I know that doesn't make it any easier for you but try and keep the faith. The dogs need you to be strong.
Go to the police and demand they help you now you have evidence - they can't ignore those threats.
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2008, 02:02 PM
ill see if i can upload the photo of my back with my husky portrait on!
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 02:19 PM
brill ! x look forward to it
Woodstock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2008, 02:24 PM
oooh me too
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2008, 02:25 PM
what the f? sorry i dont understand all this whats wrong with these people . i was expecting a picture of both of you with 2 heads and green skin. you look like normal people god knows what these people look like. i know its gonna be hard but if you love the place dont allow these bullies to push you out of the village. keep on at the police if all else fails get in contact with local media. there are plenty of people with dogs all different types of dogs it doesnt give people the right to do this. if you were a peadophile then theyd have something to complain about they need to get a life and let you loive yours
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Wow thats lovely and very well done.

Cant believe people can be so backwards these days!

I have sent you a PM as well so feel free to chat, i'm stuck at a desk all day so have plenty of time to respond!
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 02:35 PM
OMG cant believe what is happening to you, it is disgraceful....I just hope with the recording you can get something done about it. Your tattoos are absolutely amazing, the dog is stunning.....and for people to treat you this way its no wonder your so upset....keep strong you will win through
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2008, 02:36 PM
thanks i got your PM im backwards and forwarfds on the phone with the council at the moment so my internet keeps going off!
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 02:50 PM
I think you look like lovely people! You're tattoos are gorgeous. I'm going to put a deposit on my first tattoo next week. I'm very nervous about it though

One of the reasons I like living where I do, is we're on the edge of a large town. So we're in the country, but in a cosmopolitan area, so if I can wear what I like, have what colour hair I like and no one bats an eyelid.

I hope you get this sorted out x
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 38 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »