Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
I think it's now time to stop the snidey digging to a certain member. You've made your point and views clear, and are deviating away from the OP. The dog in question wasn't an ourtright child savage, it was removed from it's own home by a relative stranger, put in a place it didn't know or feel comfortable in, and was surrounding by unknown children. God in that situation, I think I would be on the defensive too !!
Originally Posted by bajaluna View Post
you should read the whole thing before posting stupid replies unless you are just acting dumb on purpose in which case dont post at all
Reading the second quote, I dont think its KCjack that has an attitude here!!

Anyhow, back to the thread.

I would never ever condone an attack on a human, never, regardless of who's fault it was, 50 stitches is incomprehensible to me, and to think somebody thinks its ok to keep the dog because they dont have children, is quite honestly completely beyond my understanding. if that dog were mine, it would of been dead within an hour, no second chances, no ifs buts and maybe's, a childs life is far more precious than any dog on this earth.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2008, 06:19 PM
What Borderdawn said.

Also, I was talking to a friend about this today who has owned GSDs for over 30 years. She said she thought there was no way someone could justify owning a dog that would be even capable of doing something like that.

IMO there is a difference between a dog biting some just once and 'putting 50 stitches in a child's face'. Reading Bajaluna's posts it's almost like she is proud of it. That's just how it reads to me anyway.
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post

I would never ever condone an attack on a human, never, regardless of who's fault it was, 50 stitches is incomprehensible to me, and to think somebody thinks its ok to keep the dog because they dont have children, is quite honestly completely beyond my understanding. if that dog were mine, it would of been dead within an hour, no second chances, no ifs buts and maybe's, a childs life is far more precious than any dog on this earth.
In my eyes no life is more precious than another it just depends on who its precious to,a life is a life and coming from someone who enjoys watching her dogs snuff out other lives that is the comment I would expect
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2008, 06:37 PM
In my eyes no life is more precious than another it just depends on who its precious to,a life is a life and coming from someone who enjoys watching her dogs snuff out other lives that is the comment I would expect
Thank you BJ, your comments are very much appreciated.
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
What Borderdawn said.

Also, I was talking to a friend about this today who has owned GSDs for over 30 years. She said she thought there was no way someone could justify owning a dog that would be even capable of doing something like that.

IMO there is a difference between a dog biting some just once and 'putting 50 stitches in a child's face'. Reading Bajaluna's posts it's almost like she is proud of it. That's just how it reads to me anyway.
He did only bite her once he was a big dog she was a small child now what do you say?
I dont have to justify it to anyone we lived in the middle of nowhere on 5000 acres the kids and their stupid parents were guests,the dog was locked up they turned it loose
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2008, 06:39 PM

I don't have an 'attitude' Dawn....................YET !

You ARE on the thread !

I've been a victim of a serious life threatening mauling by a dog, when I was a child. I refused to agree to the dog being PTS, because I KNEW under the circumstances it was not the dog's fault, and any owner who knows their dog well enough to be responsible for it and know it's capabilities, is better than those who don't really know their dog and risk taking it out amongst children every day !

Just a thought
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-06-2008, 06:43 PM

I agree with your post 100% dawn...well put!
All children are more precious than ANY and EVERY dog!
And to say what she did "if she wanted to she could own child killer dog!"
That was mind blowing to me to, totally shocking!
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
What Borderdawn said.

You to sarah I 100% agree with you aswell...
Why would ANYONE want to own a dog like that...how could you trust a dog like that?
It is shocking to me that people have views like that!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2008, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
I've been a victim of a serious life threatening mauling by a dog, when I was a child. I refused to agree to the dog being PTS, because I KNEW under the circumstances it was not the dog's fault, and any owner who knows their dog well enough to be responsible for it and know it's capabilities, is better than those who don't really know their dog and risk taking it out amongst children every day !

Just a thought
You misread my post, I wasnt talking about you, I said the second quote
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2008, 06:44 PM
He did only bite her once he was a big dog she was a small child now what do you say?
I dont have to justify it to anyone we lived in the middle of nowhere on 5000 acres the kids and their stupid parents were guests,the dog was locked up they turned it loose

I think your attitude is appalling, on almost every thread you have put up, wonder what you would have said if it had killed the child......stupid parents i expect till next time....... i would have had that dog put down in an hour also, i am curious why it was locked in a bedroom anyway, It had obviousley had issues before. so this probabley wasn't the first time it had given you the warnings of this happening.
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-06-2008, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by hades View Post
I cant believe someone would even think something like that, let alone write it!
Why would ANYONE in there right mind want to own a child killing dog...just because they didnt have kids.
Even to say it, is sick!
That is a shocking statement to make, I cant believe someone can think like that...are you for real!
I didnt say I owned a child killing dog I said I COULD if I wanted to because I have my own choices,I choose not to have children or live around them
my dog was a loving pet and my working partner who was scared of kids, I am sure there are plenty like him who never get exposed to kids, and he wouldnt have if the mother hadnt removed him from my house so forgive me if I dont share the same feeling for kids as people who have them do my kids are my dogs by my choice and therefore my responsibility, he was never again exposed to a child.
life is a learning experience and I Learned childbirth gives you a fat ar$e stretchmark and less brain cells something I never forgot for as long as my lovley boy lived,I Also learned how not to raise a scared dog so hopefully I will never encounter that problem again
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 31 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »