Female 

06-04-2008, 08:14 PM
couldnt watch it but job done i have signed it
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
I saw a video of a racoon being skinned a live and the look in it's eyes as it was tossed on a heap will remain with me forever.
That was the bit that got me, when the skinned racoon blinked and looked like it had tears in it's eyes ! It will Haunt me !

yet another reason to boycott the Olympics.
Becky
Definitely
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Can't watch it but have signed
melzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Is anyone a member of catsey? they could sign it too.
Hammer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-04-2008, 08:43 PM
Okay, that was horrific. I've seen a few nasty things with the fire service, but NOTHING is as bad as that. The reason? Because it is not an accident, it is deliberate.

A few years ago there was an article in one of our national newspapers (The Mirror I think) about how Chinese baby girls are often dumped in the street and left to die. There was a picture on the front cover of a recently dead newborn baby girl in the gutter as people walked passed busy with their lives. I couldn't believe it, and still hope it was a hoax...although I'm sure it wasn't.

So, what hope is there of them stopping such a sick trade. They don't have any heart or soul.

China is a country I cannot stand and I think is a nation to be feared. They are an atheist state, which maybe explains their total lack of compassion.

I've signed, but all I think I can do to satisfy myself is stop eating Chinese food...it's probably the remains of these poor creatures!!!

youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2008, 08:52 PM
I signed T, But didn't watch as I've seen something like it before and it gave me bloody nightmares.
melzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-04-2008, 08:57 PM
want to get leaflets about it an put them on the take away windows in the morning so they will be there all day for people to see and thnik about,so when tea time comes they will think twice about were they go for the food.
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2008, 09:02 PM
I don't know if I watched most of it. I stopped after I saw the dog that had been skinned was clearly aware & alive!

I have most definitely signed!!

I knew this went on (sort of) but had never seen it before! I don't think I will rest for a while!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2008, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
Okay, that was horrific. I've seen a few nasty things with the fire service, but NOTHING is as bad as that. The reason? Because it is not an accident, it is deliberate.

A few years ago there was an article in one of our national newspapers (The Mirror I think) about how Chinese baby girls are often dumped in the street and left to die. There was a picture on the front cover of a recently dead newborn baby girl in the gutter as people walked passed busy with their lives. I couldn't believe it, and still hope it was a hoax...although I'm sure it wasn't.

So, what hope is there of them stopping such a sick trade. They don't have any heart or soul.

China is a country I cannot stand and I think is a nation to be feared. They are an atheist state, which maybe explains their total lack of compassion.

I've signed, but all I think I can do to satisfy myself is stop eating Chinese food...it's probably the remains of these poor creatures!!!

I remember that story, i also remember watching a prog about the orphanages in China. They strapped the children to chairs and just left them there, is was heartbreaking, that was mostly girls too. I think it was called "the dying room" as they had a room where they put the illest children and they would be left to die

Haunted me for ages afterwards.

If they can do that to human beings what chance do the animals have!!!!!
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post

It's haunting, and I agree it's totally barbaric, horrific, and completely 100% unnecessary

I saw the chinese orphanage too, and also remember the dying room, so very sad that a 'CULTURE' includes all this ! And the UK still support them.......The Olympics

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I signed T, But didn't watch as I've seen something like it before and it gave me bloody nightmares.
Well If I don't have nightmares, I'll eat my shoes, it will haunt me for 10 lifetimes hun
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 34 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »