View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:08 PM
No don't, it shows him how much you love him.
Becky
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-07-2007, 07:09 PM
Will be thinking of you tomorrow xx
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-07-2007, 07:09 PM
Its not easy, but you can't help your emotions, please give a cuddle for me and 1 for you.
Tonight is going to drag feeling like you do, i just hope its not what your thinking and he can be helped.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:12 PM
thanks all, me too Leo, I would love to be on here this time tomorrow shouting good news from the rooftops.
My son asked me if he would see him again when he goes to the vet tomorrow and all I could say was 'I don't know'.

Better to know and we will soon enough. x
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-07-2007, 07:21 PM
It is hard to know what to say, if you think he could cope with the thruth i would tell him.
I know when we had to face it, i told mine and explained as best i could why, they had their chance to say goodbye to b and i think it helped them understand.
But ben took bad in less than a day,so they knew but no goodbyes which hit them harder.

Face it if it happens, don't lose all hope yet.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Ailsa, so so sorry I have not posted before, you must be heart broken - poor Mo. Massive hugs to you, I hope the morning brings good news for Mo, I really do. xxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Will be thinking about you and Mo tomorrow Ailsa. xxxx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:59 PM
I also think you are doing the right thing Ailsa. It isn't an easy decision and you are being completely selfless and only thinking of Mo's quality of life.

I will be thinking of you all tomorrow and hoping for nothing but good news.

Take care xxx
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-07-2007, 08:07 PM
Its so hard isnt is Ailsa? I knew about a fortnight before she departed that it was the old girls time, and the vet had told us before that was it..her heart was failing miserably, her arthritis was crippling her and other organs was starting to pack up...she was just shutting down, but I couldn't say goodbye. She did suffer in the end. A regret I shall carry till the day I shuffle off this planet.
You know. You look in the eyes and you see how a thing they once loved has become a chore, Polly's case was chasing rabbits, and you know then. Life isnt a quality..its just become an existance. Then you must let their poor souls go.
Good luck, pm me if you need a chat xx
lizziel
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-07-2007, 08:12 PM
Ailsa - don't worry about hiding your tears from Mo. Your tears are a reflection of the hold he has on your heart.

Tears are a huge part of the special bond you have with him and have their place especially at times like this. I see them as a tribute to your special lad - a confirmation of all that he means to you and your family.

Lots of hugs
Lizzie x
Page 6 of 33 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »