Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-08-2012, 10:03 AM

Celeb BB

I don't normally watch it at all, can't stand it really, but I made the mistake of watching it for a few minuets and now I'm hooked

Some of the ( supposed ) celebs are hilarious, Julie Goodyear makes me laugh, one of them in particular is seriously scary ( if you've watched it you'll know who I mean ) incredibly manipulative and nasty.
Last night Julian Clary ( love him ) mentioned in the diary room that, if he wanted to look deep inside himself, he'd use a mirror on a stick !
Helen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2012, 11:22 AM
I am loving it and now exactly who you mean lol. I hope she does go tonight as it is starting to get uncomfortable watching it. Don't think she will get a good reaction either!

Helen
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2012, 12:54 PM
I love all the Big Brothers, you really do get hooked. I think Jasmine has some serious mental issues and I wonder if she should really be there. Think Julie is really false and playing a massive game, think some of the housemates are sussing her now, gone right off her
JulieSS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-08-2012, 01:05 PM
I have to watch it, I love the drama! I don't have lots of drama in my own life maybe that's why .

Absolutely cannot stand Jasmine, she thinks she is this hard bitch and then she just crumbles for nothing. She can't take criticism and doesn't have a clue how to speak to people. It seems she likes to come across "socially smart" with the way she tries to analyze the others and...nah, just can't stand her!

I also think both Danica and Rhian/Rihan (?) are being mean to the boys and if I was their boyfriend I'd hate watching it!
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-08-2012, 12:50 PM
So glad Jasmine got the boot last night, bet everyone else in there is too.
Quite liking the fake prince, he seems pretty straight down the middle.
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2012, 09:13 PM
My Brother is one of Ashley's coach's
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2012, 10:14 AM
I am an avid fan of all the big brothers and I have to say this years ones have been the best yet.
I was shocked Cheryl got booted out last night, I really thought it would be that prince Lorenzo. Did start to think it was fixed, but I suppose its because they vote to save.
I prefer vote to evict so the public really get out the one they want to. But then I suppose they make more money with vote to save.
I didn't like Jasmine who went first but I think she should have been kept in as it certainly wouldn't have been boring with her in there.
I would love to see Julian Clary win, he is so funny. Julie I think is playing a big game and not being natural at all.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Jasmines mum has gone in as a housemate. She is going to pretend she is a psychic, she is actually going to have an earpiece and receive instructions from Jasmine. It might make it interesting if she starts some squabbles, but will be completely boring if she is just going to be nice about everything.