View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Oh well done - you will be spending all your time out there, sitting on a bale or upturned bucket and watching them as it slowly dawns on them that they have landed in heaven

Good luck!
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by alexgirl73 View Post
I've wanted some ex battery chickens for a while now, but was worried about the integrating with my other girls, as we didn't have anywhere else for temp accomodation. Obvs this isn't the way I would have chosen , but hopefully makes up somewhat for this horrible occurence.
It just depends what condition your ex bats come in as to how long it will take for them to intergrate. Some ex bats are not that bad looking but if you get the really scruffy ones they will need time to get fit again before being introduced.
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-04-2012, 09:02 AM
I would love to rehome 6 ex battery chickens. My friend has got 6, and the best thing is to see them flourish.

They fill out (obviously), dead feathers fall and new beautiful silky ones appear.....

Well done for rescuing.... and have lots of fun Please post before/after photies
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4