View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Well further reading now says it is either ONE year or THREE years. So still going to ask my vet what the TWO year jab is all about.

Good luck with it all. Personally I don't think you have to worry about risk of rabies. Shots generally confer immunity for longer than the advised gap between them.

Trying to get the vet to call sounds easier than the taxi performance.

Israel is 'high risk' for rabies. Cyprus is a declared rabies free country as is UK - strange that we still have to jump thro' hoops.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-04-2013, 08:32 PM
I am not worried for Pereg as I know she is well covered, and this is far from the first time that the Moshav has been quarantined.

It is actually far easier for me now taking her to the surgery as I have a choice of two taxi drivers, both of whom she adores, so they take her to the taxi and then into the surgery and all I have to worry about is getting myself to and from the taxi. And she has to have the blood tests done so we have to go.

I am not sure how long the quarantine will last and I am not even sure when it started - probably earlier this week.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Thats a worry Malka, I hope things work out well for you & Pereg.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2