Female 

12-08-2016, 11:54 AM
Hello guys!
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-08-2016, 12:05 PM
Good afternoon one and all
Weather here murky to say the least Moyra no summer to speak of so far need a couple of months good weather to set us up for winter
Griff hope all goes well fitting the monitor
Sue hope the going with the flo didn't ebb away lol
Tweed beautiful pick Boots the chemist photography dept supposed to be very good
Brenda hope you and Tyto enjoy the yummiest
TW weather cr@p to say the least certainly not the glorious 12 th had this 48 hr tummy bug that's being doing the rounds not long back from having my car
mot passed with flying colours so good to go for another year Yeaaaaa
Lynn don't know whether any interest while at garage was speaking to a gent who was in the same boat as yourselves he has a very arthritic Great Dane he purchased a CITREON BERLINGO MULTISPACE (second hand) says best move evey keep looking at cars wondering if they would suit you something out there somewhere
Nothing on the cards only the old yin and the bumblesnout to walk later
Tidy up and think of somthing for dins
Don't know if I like this new steam generated iron think it may be religated to the back of the cupboard
Hope all poorly human and doglet's get better soon
Sorry if i'v not mentioned everyone no intentional put it down to advancing old age lol
Take care stay safe xxxxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2016, 12:07 PM
I know the first ones I had done Max Sp was off a negative because it was a couple of when I was distance riding, so not really in the digital era. Second lot are of Cariad and Lona with all their rosettes, cups and shield, so that was from a memory stick
Lynn, when I was walking Zen back home I saw a Peugeot 506 (think it was 506 it was 50 something) estate and that looked huge, not sure if it would be low enough, thought I would mention it though.
Gone really warm here, sun is out. Started walks with wellies and coat on, ended up with boots and my fleece tied round my waist and straight in the shower after a quick clean up. Lona looks like she is in season, so I'm pretty sure things are going awry, because she was in season in June, I was surprised because she looked as though she was in season in April, but I never actually saw anything, although she was swollen, put it down to her not having actually had a season, but this time is definitely out of sync. Keeping an eye on her, if she comes in again within a few weeks, it'll be off to the vets for a spay. It'll have to go on my credit card, which I am trying to clear in time to pay for the materials for the new kennel, but can't have Nana Lona all upside down can we. She is almost the human equivalent of 77 and I know things are going to start going wrong, still heartbreaking to me though
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2016, 01:39 PM
awww poor Lona, hope she will be o.k
Norma, sorry to hear you have been poorly
Lynn, that did make me laugh about dillon going in gordens car
Brenda, hope you have had a nice time...and yep i am deffo unique
Tumbleweed, lovely photo that, hope you can find someone to put it on a canvas for you
TW, i have been having palpitations for a bit and i am so out of puff when i get to the top o the stairs...i literally have to sit down, also i didn't tell her i had been having chest pains....will all come out in the wash though
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-08-2016, 02:57 PM
Boots are rubbish as well, they only process family snaps. I have found a proper professional photo canvas framing firm not too far away and rang them. They can do what I and Sue are after, not one of these tin pot companies who leach of the family snappers.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-08-2016, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Will need another car before he returns to work though.
Hi Lynn, I'm still following your car search and noting all the points As I said we'll keep the 'Partner' for now but I did have a scan through the Volvo Estates last night, quite a few at 200,000 miles and more also learned that the automatics had a design fault on the radiator that cools the gearbox oil, which can be fixed, at a price

There was one in Norwich but that's too far for me anyway, the rest were all over the place.

I don't think it will be long before you find something, there are so many used vehicles about now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-08-2016, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
i have been having palpitations for a bit and i am so out of puff when i get to the top o the stairs...i literally have to sit down, also i didn't tell her i had been having chest pains....
Oh heck, hope it's just a blip. Take it easy for a while Sis.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2016, 04:00 PM
Griff, please take it easy and stop taking bus rides with food for unappreciative people. Look after number 1 - YOU. I too hope its a blip that can be sorted.
Lynn, whilst out I saw a Toyota Avensis estate which looked like it may fill the bill, saw the Citroen Norma mentioned and yes it is very low, THEN I saw a Skoda Yeti, and that looks low to me as well.
Was in Savers looking for something they didn't have, and guess what the painkillers I used to get in Home Bargains were in there, now they weren't there before when I was searching the country for them!!!
Cash Trapped on now
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2016, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I know the first ones I had done Max Sp was off a negative because it was a couple of when I was distance riding, so not really in the digital era. Second lot are of Cariad and Lona with all their rosettes, cups and shield, so that was from a memory stick
Lynn, when I was walking Zen back home I saw a Peugeot 506 (think it was 506 it was 50 something) estate and that looked huge, not sure if it would be low enough, thought I would mention it though.
Gone really warm here, sun is out. Started walks with wellies and coat on, ended up with boots and my fleece tied round my waist and straight in the shower after a quick clean up. Lona looks like she is in season, so I'm pretty sure things are going awry, because she was in season in June, I was surprised because she looked as though she was in season in April, but I never actually saw anything, although she was swollen, put it down to her not having actually had a season, but this time is definitely out of sync. Keeping an eye on her, if she comes in again within a few weeks, it'll be off to the vets for a spay. It'll have to go on my credit card, which I am trying to clear in time to pay for the materials for the new kennel, but can't have Nana Lona all upside down can we. She is almost the human equivalent of 77 and I know things are going to start going wrong, still heartbreaking to me though
She's the same age as Ben bless her!! I do hope she will be ok ... ... Give her big hugs from her auntie Nikki xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2016, 08:01 PM
Hey you lot
It's been a whilealways meaning to pop in and then of course my help is neededHaven't caught up with the latest,so hope everyone is well.Been on holiday to Malta for 10 days,it was fabReally hot,gorgeous place and I enjoyed the break no endWas great to get home to the babies again though,I missed them and the Princess of courseMum has to go into hospital for a blood transfusion,just an overnight stay.Been a bit dizzy lately and barely eatingDoc reckons her blood is low,and she'll be right as rain in no time...hopefully.
Australian visitors due home tomorrow,mum's niece and her hubby(it's his 60th birthday)They are staying with my bro,about 10 miles away,so we're all heading down there tomorrow for a partyLooking forward to that,it'll do mum good too I think
Sarah is at BF's for the weekend,I get to relaxWill meet up with them tomorrow though.Have bought the girls their first party dresses,I'll take picsHouse feels weird without them but I need to catch up on the ironing,can't hide it forever
So,anyone want to fill me in on the highlights??Have so much to read through
Gorgeous pic TUMBLEWEED
Right,off for a coffee
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >