Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2016, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Gnasher, the way i see it is if you end up in an upright position...doesn't matter how you got there Lol
just waiting for my dad to get back so i can force him into eating my cooking Lol
Absolutely! But I tell the truth - I was really quite surprised I have to admit as I have put a stone on in weight due to the inactivity over the past year - that coupled with the fact that all the muscle in my legs has turned to flab, or so I thought, I really was quite proud of my gracefulness!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2016, 07:28 PM
well if i had a score board it would say 10 Lol...i know all about weight gain and muscle wastage, i have just lost about stone and a half in 6 weeks...i am hoping it stays off Lol
been to training, deags was a goo girl so i am happy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2016, 08:08 PM
Subaru off the list. Nice car but the seats folded down in the back presented a step similar to the mazda not quite as high bit still problematic for Dillon.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-08-2016, 08:36 PM
Griff - "my mum booked a cruise for 2018, going from the states around the Carribean...the company just cancelled on her because they have had someone book out the whole ship!!!"

Ah that would be our Gordon trying to recover from a weekend with the outlaws Wonder if we'll all get an invite
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-08-2016, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Subaru off the list. Nice car but the seats folded down in the back presented a step similar to the mazda not quite as high bit still problematic for Dillon.
That's a shame, they have a good reputation. Can Dillon use normal steps e.g. the stairs at your home
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2016, 08:43 PM
He can Harvey when he chooses to do so. Its not so much the getting in its the getting out and the drop down and impact on hitting the ground when he gets out. He has a ramp but it is heavy so would prefer not to have to use it till really essential.
He also likes to lay in the back of the car with the doors open if we are in the garden. With the peugeot if he chooses to remain in the car while we are indoors he can as there are no worries of him getting in and out without assistance. I wouldn't leave him in the mazda due to the step down even when the seats were flat.
Seems volvo or peugeot are the best options. Now it's finding one within the right distance and price.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-08-2016, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
He has a ramp but it is heavy so would prefer not to have to use it till really essential.
He also likes to lay in the back of the car with the doors open if we are in the garden.
Casey will also go in the car during the day, with the back door open he gets some shade and plenty of air, he sometimes goes in there even when we are inside the house At first I thought he was just making sure we didn't leave him at home if we went out but now I think they like it because it's like a cave Albeit a mobile one

I bought a ramp for Rianna but could never get her to use it, however when it's folded it makes a good step for Casey to use to get in. Lara is smaller and much lighter and she can jump in and out without aids
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Lol, Harvey you are right!! Bet it is his lordship lol
Lynn, I hope you find your car...eventually just as you despair you will never find it...it will pop up!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2016, 09:35 PM
Aw Lynn, had high hopes for the Subaru as its always looked the part and have thought of one myself, but not come across an LPG one when I have been looking.Like Griff says, one will turn up when you least expect it.
So glad training went well for you Griff, she is doing so well isn't she, bearing in mind the rough start she had in life.
Mine love to lie under an umbrella when the suns out, Harvey, they lie in a big circle around the base.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2016, 09:38 PM
Yes TW, both girls are doing great...they aren't perfect, never will be but I don't like perfection anyway lol
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >