register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2016, 06:21 PM
It seems to have been non stop this year with the hair, I am still getting as much out every day as I was months ago. All of them, even the double coated, are shedding loads and every day I have to have a proper grooming session. No idea what they would be like if they lived inside, their coats would be horrendous.
Very hot here tonight, I've finished watering the garden, watching Men In Black, as some numbnuts in scheduling has put Skyfall on again tonight, yes thats right the film that was only on 6 days ago. If thats their answer to the Olympics in the first day or so, I shudder to think what they will be reduced to broadcasting by the end. I (luckily, thank you son) have the 2nd lot of Game Of Thrones DVD for when it is truly dire.
I'm sure Cariad and Lona will adore the Vans, and will introduce the rest of their family to the joys of trainer consumption
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2016, 07:25 PM
TW...get a fire stick, the Olympics won't affect you lol. I have just got a media streaming box that is jailbroken....so I will get all the sport and latest films...bit naughty but there you go. I must admit, I was surprised to see skyfall listed again, I am watching about steam Britain and then dads army....never get fed up of dads army
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2016, 07:27 PM
How do you jailbreak something
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-08-2016, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
and then dads army....never get fed up of dads army
Hi Griff, yes I like that also, almost all the outside filming was done around here, tonights episode had scenes where I have sometimes taken the dogs for walks.

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
How do you jailbreak something
Yes I was wondering about that, but then I thought "Better not ask"
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2016, 08:42 PM
I hadn't seen Men In Black,thought I had, but realised I saw Men In Black 2 and I enjoyed it, apart from the numbnuts on the other side getting his strimmer going when I was watching the beginning. So.... Jeff, on one side left his dog barking all morning, that had just about stopped, and then the other begger on the other side kicked off with the strimmer, I mean, he's retired, got all flaming week,and he does it on a Saturday evening I opened the front door, looked out to see what it was (thought it was a chain saw actually and couldn't work that one out) and glared at him, and shut the door with a bang
Warm tonight, girls are all lay outside, leaving the doors open for them tonight, still got the top half of the back door open and the windows.
Griff'll know A Man That Can
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Jail breaking is basically Installing an app that allows you to view pay channels for free, did my fire stick but got all scared but Steve has been using his for a month and he is fine...so I bought one too lol
TW...how bloody annoying, I have space cowboys on itv4+1 looooooove that film
Harvey, that is awesome....dads army and porridge I could watch forever lol.....just don't tell anyone
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-08-2016, 08:52 PM
Managed a second walk this evening, Lara again had a little swim ('tho her paws are able to stay on the river bed if she wants security) The farmer has put a padlock on the metal gate, I think this is because people are forever leaving it open and he does sometimes have sheep in there. Once again the majority are suffering because of the mindless minority. However we can walk down the side of the field and access the river through another gate which has a 'closer' type thing on it so the mindless muppets can't leave it open, it also not possible for the off road bikers to get through and I think they were the ones leaving the other gate open.

OH has been watching the cycling at the Olympics, she has the volume up a bit so I get to hear the commentary where ever I am in the house. One guy was saying "He's only got 3 kilometres to go, he's leading, he'll get the Gold, he's giving it everything he's got"

Well blow me down, what did he expect "Oh I'm in the lead, just 3 kms. to go, could get the gold, nah I'll just ease off a bit now, silver will do for now"

Sorry, mustn't rant on too much, not until next week anyway, how long does it go on for

Bath and bed for me soon, have a good evening all, see you tomorrow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2016, 08:56 PM
2weeks Harvey lol. Night night
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-08-2016, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
and he does it on a Saturday evening I opened the front door, looked out to see what it was (thought it was a chain saw actually and couldn't work that one out) and glared at him, and shut the door with a bang
Maybe you could train Zen to give an appropriate snarl and you could say in a loud voice "No Zen, eating humans is bad for your digestion "

Originally Posted by griff View Post
Harvey, that is awesome....dads army and porridge I could watch forever lol.....just don't tell anyone
I won't tell if you don't It's all about the script writing, I don't think the TV studios are able to find people with those skills now.

Oh well really must go now, byeeeeeeee
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Mine are too good natured to snarl, they are so soft its ridiculous. As soon as I'm out with any of them the kids are round them stroking them and they just stand there like stuffed toys. No one guesses who doesn't know though, so I have this macho lady image with my 'wolves' trotting alongside, they look the part but couldn't walk the talk if they tried, and they couldn't be bothered to do that, may take effort, they may even have to wake up
Is it only 2 weeks, Griff,thought it was 3, oh well thats brightened my night up
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >