View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2016, 04:40 PM
Well would you believe it the sun has come out. So it is sing song time all together now :The sun has got his hat on. Hm June don't forget musketeers is on Monday as well.
I have been watching on and off all afternoon New Tricks brilliant. Have a good evening peeps. Thank goodness that person doesn't come on this thread.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-07-2016, 04:49 PM
Ha ha LG Mark would like to punch some lights out but firstly he has been brung up proper and doesn't hit women and secondly for Joel's sake he has had to learn to keep his fists to himself . So we can be as barbaric in Essex and Norfolk if needed.
He did once puch a window out in her flat many years ago though in frustration.
No joy on the car front went to see a Honda accord highly recommended by Peter Gill's husband, had a look at his yesterday but didn't see the big hump things when the back seats are flat they house blinds apparently. They would cause an obstacle for Dillon when getting him out the side door.
Saw a Jag xe estate at the local garage diesel just under 180,000 miles fell in love but they are the 3rd generation Mondeo Peter reckons the mileage is high and we would be better off with a Volvo or Peugeot again. Reckon it might end up being one of those when I can find a decent one we know they will work for Dillon. V50 and 70 for the Volvo for him.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-07-2016, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Brenda I very stupidly (should have known better) got involved with the obnoxious ignorant child on another thread who according to her I don't own any dogs they only exist in my imagination
Norma - it's very easy to get sucked into a conversation in the hope that both sides can learn a bit and even if not totaly in agreement, at least have a civil discussion. It was always the case in the office or pub that people were civil to each other. (Well I refer to the office and pubs that I used to frequent )

Sadly the internet has no history and no honour and our pet troll is exploiting this, you tried, full marks to you for that, being somewhat older I refuse to get involved, I have looked but hell will freeze over before I would dain to post on that stupid thread.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-07-2016, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Thank goodness that person doesn't come on this thread.
Locked out of here I think Azz has done a 'special' on him/her and can only post on that particular thread, no others. If it was me I would have banned him/her ages ago
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-07-2016, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
we would be better off with a Volvo or Peugeot again. Reckon it might end up being one of those when I can find a decent one we know they will work for Dillon. V50 and 70 for the Volvo for him.
Hi Lynn, think I missed the news on your sister, sorry it looks like she's not so good, last time I read she was doing OK, I guess there will always be ups and downs, sending you (and her) all the good vibes I can muster

Will be keeping an eye on your car search, we could do with something a tad bigger, I quite like those old Volvos with the box like rear end but you don't see many about now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2016, 05:24 PM
Yes, I am still anaemic and must get back to taking the tabs three times a day. To be honest, I am just too tired for everything and Steve is peeing me off. Never mind, I am off to bed, take care everyone, love to you all, God bless.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-07-2016, 05:38 PM
Losos
Thank you for your very kind post I honestly thought that the troll(before I'd found out what the spitefull pipsqueak was like) we may have something in common as both having the same breed how mistaken was I
I'v always tried not to offend members as not everyone is into shooting ,fishing another reason no pics of our dogs at work
Also how cruel we are making our dogs work ,
Soo pleased that Casey and Lara's found a wonderful-forever home with you & mrs Losos & may you have many many happy years together
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2016, 05:45 PM
Awwww Moyra, sorry Steve is bothering you.....hope things are better tomorrow
Losos....yep thankfully she is restricted to one place
Lynn, I know with jags they really aren't run in until a 100,000 miles, but yes they are basically fords
Brenda.......don't sing!!!!! You will make it rain lol
TW, I am sure with all the love and care Zen has had she will be just fine!
LG...gave up sitting on the loo....too uncomfortable
Had about an hour on the phone with Steve, I think we will be friends, there were no crossed words and no nastiness, I really have grown up, once upon a time a fella would have had a kicking for not returning my phone call or text...let alone treating me badly
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-07-2016, 05:56 PM
Night Moyra take care get back to the docs Steve getting you down can't be helping things
Lynn sorry the car today was a no no cant realy advise you as not had dogs as large as Dillion to consider always had 4x4's and currently l200 pick up which would be unsuitable in your case
Don't know whether the sokoda yeti 4x4 would be any use a friend of a friend has 2 large gsd's and is very pleased plenty of room for the dogs with the back seats down
Hope you find somthing suitable soon
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2016, 06:28 PM
Hello all
Been up town with Tony and we called at his mums to cut & strim her lawn, and cut her clematis (sp?) back cos it was taking over the arch. The new strimmer she got is fab so I said I'm going to order one too.
We've had dinner, Tony cooked so now I'm stuffed
We walked Rosie, so now we sat in front of to with a leg glass of wine
Good night Moyra hope you feel better soon, I think you need to go back to docs, sorry to hear Steve is getting on your nerves
Norma thank you I need to persevere due to my hip pain,
Lynn sorry the car search wasn't fruitful
Right hope everyone else is having a good day
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >