Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2008, 11:36 AM

Behaviour expert wanted!

Hi all

The battle goes on with Ruby and the cats but Ruby does seem to be calming down a little.

We have the kittens for 2 more weeks and regularly put them in the crate for the dogs to see.

I would like to take a little video clip of Ruby's reaction to them (in crate) and wondered, if i posted it on here, is there is anyone who would be willing to give me their opinion on what they feel her intentions may be?? As i still feel there is no aggression but would like to hear what others think.

Thought i would sound you all out before i do it

BTW the crate is what we bought, when we first got D, he has never been interested in it, always hated being in it, even with the door left open and where is he as i speak???????
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2008, 12:58 PM
I think video it and then people can see......don't know if anyone else agrees
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2008, 01:06 PM
I agree but wouldn't like to say I'd be able to tell you what her intentions were!!

I'm still 90% sure Takara only wants to play with the petshop rabbits but I'm not willing to risk getting one!!

I do know though, that she only wants to play with our cats Shame they don't feel the same way!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2008, 01:27 PM
yup lets see what shes doing then see if combined minds work better x