View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Very windy and poured down with rain then all stopped!
Becky
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-01-2008, 09:30 PM
same here in new forest managed to get dogs out just now to do their business only out there a few mins when heavens opened again!
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-01-2008, 09:34 PM
same up here gale force winds hailstones thunder lightning now its all calm,i did think it was going to snow earlier eerie sky but got the rain instead with long coated dogs it aint funny,, someone tell Him up there to stick the plug in
huggles
b-eye
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Vert windy, wet and now snow..........
We had huge hail stones the other day, but only for a short time, glad i wasn't out in them.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
my sis towards southport has said the same thing!!!
Really wild out there, can just imagine what the sea looks like!

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Don't tell me this Jackie! The winds and hail we had the other night scared the living daylights out of me up in the new loft part of the house, I honestly thought it was going to blow away and leave me lying there in bed for all to see - without my gnashers too!! God forbid!!! All those firemen!!! I'd better wear them tonight just in case then!!!

I'm dreading it tonight, they say we'll get it overnight, but it's still as anything out there at the moment! Oh dear, this is not good. I might even have to get Dave up there to make me feel more secure!!!! You can perish that thought too!!!!!

Off to batten down the hatches then!
Bless your heart. Make sure you put your best nighty on tonight Mrs in case you need rescuing by all those firemen Must be heading your way from here then! Get those hatches battened down and get Dave up there to look after you

Originally Posted by crazycockers View Post
Awful here in Bristol too, just had to walk to pick our son up from football training as he went without a coat.....gale force winds and absolutely pouring down, can't remember it being this bad for a very long time!
Same here, we don't remember the last time it was like this
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Very windy and poured down with rain then all stopped!
Becky
Originally Posted by angied View Post
same here in new forest managed to get dogs out just now to do their business only out there a few mins when heavens opened again!
Originally Posted by b-eye View Post
same up here gale force winds hailstones thunder lightning now its all calm,i did think it was going to snow earlier eerie sky but got the rain instead with long coated dogs it aint funny,, someone tell Him up there to stick the plug in
huggles
b-eye
Originally Posted by leo View Post
Vert windy, wet and now snow..........
We had huge hail stones the other day, but only for a short time, glad i wasn't out in them.
At least I know it's not just us then! Hope we all survive the night unscathed and it calms down
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Was awful here for about 40 mins now its just raiing and the wind seems to have dropped, its freeky
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Just been back out in the garden and now it is so still, no wind no rain, very eerie.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 10:02 PM
Just got back from the last "pee run" and it's lashing along with very high winds..... yuk!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
Was awful here for about 40 mins now its just raiing and the wind seems to have dropped, its freeky
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Just been back out in the garden and now it is so still, no wind no rain, very eerie.
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Just got back from the last "pee run" and it's lashing along with very high winds..... yuk!
Really freaky weather! Hope it settles soon
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >