Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2005, 09:55 AM
YEAH :smt026 :smt026
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Sounds to me like your daughter-in-law is a bit on the bossy side and what she says goes and your son is getting a bit tired and fed up of the situation - don't blame him either Its a pity that he doesn't let both her and her parents know that Harrison is his baby too and has two grandmas not just the one
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Sounds to me like your daughter-in-law is a bit on the bossy side and what she says goes and your son is getting a bit tired and fed up of the situation - don't blame him either Its a pity that he doesn't let both her and her parents know that Harrison is his baby too and has two grandmas not just the one
well said foxy!!thats just what i was thinking.theres only so much bossing a person can take, and she should realise that!!chin up chuck and start thinking about yourself and your plans for the new year!!easier said than done i know!!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2005, 01:07 PM
Well as I said, it's done now, I am looking out for a positive New Year 2006 with OH and looking forward, not back..................also our 30th Wedding Anniversary to look forward to also............Our time I think! About Time too, some might say.................. :smt026 :smt026
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2005, 01:19 PM
thats the spirit!!its your time now!!i bet if you start concentrating on you they'll soon come running!!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2005, 09:49 AM
Just one more thing and I will say no more - PROMISE!

Found out they(Son & DiL) sent no Christmas cards to any of our side of Family, not even my Daughter, his sister

That's it Back to positive me
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-12-2005, 11:39 AM
Sweep, so sorry you had a rotten christmas. Just know there are lots of us out there/here that think you are a wonderful person and very much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!

Concentrate on you and OH and upcoming anniversary - CONGRATS!!!! There that proves it more, you must be special if it can last 30 YEARS!!!! Wonderful the love is still there!!!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Thanks TamT - Definately concentrating on me & OH(he is so worth it!)
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-12-2005, 11:54 AM
Thats wonderful you still feel that way.

OH and my 1 year anniversary is coming up on 8th January.

I hope we will be as comitted as you are 30 years on!!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by Sweep
Just one more thing and I will say no more - PROMISE!

Found out they(Son & DiL) sent no Christmas cards to any of our side of Family, not even my Daughter, his sister

That's it Back to positive me

Awww Sweep that is a real shame that they have done this - I personally think your son is going to get more and more fed up of this as time goes on - his wife and her family sound real misery guts I reckon when Harrison gets older they will be pleading with you to help with babysitting etc - once the novelty wears off

Hope you have a wonderful anniversary - 30 years is quite an achievement

And we don't mind you having a grumble about them on here so if you feel you want to keep posting
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >