Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 06:52 AM

Good morning all!

Morning all,

Had a meeting at 0930 yesterday morning. Good job my line manager reminded me as I’d totally forgotten – oops! Good job I didn’t have to prepare anything for it, eh?

My temp, Joanne, was off sick as well yesterday………. She’s only been with us a few weeks, and this is her second bout of sickness. I despair, I honestly do.

Never mind – just this week then I’m off for a week – can’t wait!

Weather is absolutely ffffreezing – but at least it’s dry

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 06:55 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,
Yip your right its B freezing out side but its dry hopefully dogs wont come back to muddy today.
Roll on the shortest day!!!!!!

Jeanette
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 06:56 AM
morning

very cold this morning as heating has joined the washing machine and died. have been trying to get hold of emergency repairs for housing association but just sitting listening to a phone ring. thought something was funny when we came in last night and house was freezing......

apart from that not a lot going on. school still being numpties but dan doesnt help by not taking his medication correctly.

have a good day all and please send warming thoughts our way

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 07:04 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Yip your right its B freezing out side but its dry hopefully dogs wont come back to muddy today.
Roll on the shortest day!!!!!!

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning

very cold this morning as heating has joined the washing machine and died. have been trying to get hold of emergency repairs for housing association but just sitting listening to a phone ring. thought something was funny when we came in last night and house was freezing......

apart from that not a lot going on. school still being numpties but dan doesnt help by not taking his medication correctly.

have a good day all and please send warming thoughts our way

sue
Morning Sue - warming thoughts coming your way hon. Do you have any thermals? They would really help xox
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 07:12 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and cold again here this morning. Beach should be nice though. Yesterday was glorious but of course forgot the camera
Went back to visit my old job yesterday Vicki and one of their temps has phoned in sick on day 2 as well. Where is the work ethic?
Today consists of trying to pick up a couple of pressies for my mate who hasn't had time to do her Christmas shopping, think she owes me a big pressie for this LOL Have a good Wednesday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 07:17 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and cold again here this morning. Beach should be nice though. Yesterday was glorious but of course forgot the camera
Went back to visit my old job yesterday Vicki and one of their temps has phoned in sick on day 2 as well. Where is the work ethic?
Today consists of trying to pick up a couple of pressies for my mate who hasn't had time to do her Christmas shopping, think she owes me a big pressie for this LOL Have a good Wednesday everyone.
Morning Jackie - isn't it amazing - when we don't have to get up for work we still get up early!
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 07:20 AM

Blimmey, bit nippy this morning

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 07:30 AM
Morning Sue - warming thoughts coming your way hon. Do you have any thermals? They would really help xox
[/QUOTE]

havent got any thermals but dont want to take my nightie and dressing gown off any way cos warmish. going to give housing association a rocket though as no one answering emergency number. martin not good cos wont help his legs or asthma.

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 07:32 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post

Blimmey, bit nippy this morning

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
havent got any thermals but dont want to take my nightie and dressing gown off any way cos warmish. going to give housing association a rocket though as no one answering emergency number. martin not good cos wont help his legs or asthma.

sue[/QUOTE]
Flaming housing association - know what you mean about not wanting to get out of your nightclothes, though
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 07:35 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Ccccccold one this morning, hoping for an early day today, well, earlier, boss doing appraisals today and he has to use the office i am in so i have to make myself scarce, last week he sent me home

Found out yesterday i have 3 days holiday to take over Christmas, i am well chuffed coz i didnt think i would get any yet

Need to do the last of my Christmas shopping too!!

Have a great day all xxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >