Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 03:10 PM

Is it possible to get..........

Copies of P60's??? We've recently had new flooring put down in our living room/dining room and had a mass clear out, where I shreaded lots of paperwork.....including OH's P60s I thought you could get copies but apparently not

Paul spoke to his employers payoffice, she said no, but she could give him a print out of earnings up to the end of 2005/and 2006/2007 so we called the IR and they basically said the same.........only print out's, like a statement rather than a copy of the P60's

Yes I know there is a warning on the P60 that tells you to keep them in a safe place, but unfortunately I didn't and now I'm in trouble
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 03:15 PM
your right you can't get copies of your p60 depends on what you want it for but some companies will accept the end of year ( March ) payslip as proof of yearly earnings
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 08:09 PM
I think if anything, I'd call somebody at the HM Customs and Revenues (just ask them to send out any documents by registered post )
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 10:19 PM
It's only for our own use, because his wages vary so much, he has to do a tax return each year, so it was easy using the P60

Inland Revenue wouldn't send copies either, they said they can send out a statement showing earnings, tax etc. at the end of each tax year, so we've asked for a copy of that, at least it will have all the figures we need.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 11:23 PM
he has to do a tax return each year, so it was easy using the P60

oh i didn;t realise he was self employed
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 11:46 PM
He's not!!! But his wages vary that much from his basic that he still has to fill out a tax return each year, like most of the men that work there.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by crazycockers View Post
He's not!!! But his wages vary that much from his basic that he still has to fill out a tax return each year, like most of the men that work there.
sounds like the wages dept are not doing there job ...typical