View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 01:07 PM
BCL im so sorry,, you must be able to get the vet to tell these people you are not breeding the dogs, and use the links thordell has given you,, let us know how you get on hun
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 01:21 PM
Thorndall my dad is going to ring them when he gets back in i told him about it just as he was on his way out.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 02:35 PM
OK, I am sure if you can be helped the Justice for Dogs people will do it and they give advice free. If they think there is nothing to be done they will say so, if they think something can be done they will help in anyway they can including legal help.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-07-2005, 03:09 PM
In my experience, local Councils are often interested in only hearing what they want to hear, and when you write, they answer not the question you asked, but the one they wanted to be asked. This is often because they are as thick as a whole woodyard. However, one approach might be to involve your local MP, whether you voted for him/her or not - this is the sort of thing MPs are meant to do, and it's an unwise Council which doesn't listen to an MP. An Edinburgh pal of mine was getting nowhere (except in circles) with Edinburgh Council, trying to get his flat changed, until he called on Malcolm Rifkind - then the Council couldn't get moving fast enough! They stopped juggling their unmentionables and suddenly, there were plenty of places for him, where there had been none before.

There's only one way to get a Council moving - give it a severe kicking!

Good luck, BCL

P.S. - think about what Thordell said, she's usually right!

Snorri
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 03:20 PM
Not sure whether to thank you or hit you Duggie :smt017
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-07-2005, 03:24 PM
Please don't hit me, I've just been told I'm diabetic (borderline) and I feel a wee bit fragile today!

Snorri
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 03:37 PM
Sorry posted twice, seems I have a touch of something too.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 03:39 PM
Your just after the sympathy vote. No, only teasing, I am sorry for that it seems one thing after another when you reach a certain age, hope you can come to grips with it without too much trouble.

Note the control, not a word about your being diabolical
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Hmmmm, a diabolical priest? That's an interesting proposition! Now, where did I put my big,black book? Oh yes, I remember, I lent it to the minister!

Snorri
:smt096
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 09:32 PM
honey you msut be so scared, don't let the *******s win, fight them tough and nail, if you don't breed and your dogs are not a nusience how the hell can they threaten you like this, don't give in, be strong.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2