Our sister sites
Our sister sites
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-09-2006, 02:19 PM

digital camera......which one????

hi all,

just after some advice re digital cameras!!! i havent got a clue where to start! i havent got a pc at home only my works one so i need one with a good memory for storing lots of piccies! also maybe one that prints too (like the kodak easy-share). i went looking at the weekend and came out of currys even more confused

cheers
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2006, 02:29 PM
I have an Olypus digital camera and an Epson picturemate printer, I brought them separately from currys but between the two everything was included.

Although i had to buy a new memory card for the camera because the original one only had a small memory, so i brought one that holds 150 and i think that cost £30.

With the picturemate, you can also buy 100 sheets of photo paper and replacement ink cartridge for £22.

Good luck in your search
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2006, 02:35 PM
Glad you started this thread as Im on the hunt for one for my son, so an easy to use one is more important for him.
Having looked and found like you to be so many, Ive kept my eye on the ones that have a re-chargable battery opposed to alkaline ones as they go flat quicker.
I already have a fuji finepix which is old now compared to the newer models.
My friend has a Kodak one that you can crop and mess about with prior to printing, I like hers. Forgot the whole name of it now but its a bit expensive for a young boy to play with.
Sorry Im of no use whatsoever!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2006, 04:27 PM
I got a really good one in the Argos clearance sale a few weeks ago. It was a Sony Cybershot DSC-W7 7.2 mega pixels - it was £138 I think - it was 1/2 price. I also got a 1GB memory stick for £49.99 instead of £80 - it can hold over 1000 photos depending what setting you have it on.