Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2010, 10:20 PM

Puppy breath!

Havent asked anyone yet...who loves it?

I love it, I just have to stick my nose in any puppies mouth to smell it - my OH thinks I'm weird and until he was 4 months old Louie was constantly having his breath sniffed - I just LOVE it!
Briard Lover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2010, 11:30 PM
Not just their breath, puppies just smell lovely. It's a pity they can't bottle it.
Jadey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2010, 02:07 AM
Haha I'm the same my OH half things I'm strange I love puppy smell!!
jem fong
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-11-2010, 09:55 AM
Feel free to come sniff Yogi's breath u odd bods he eats poo I promise it will put you off

I must admin though my lil dogs have got stinky breath but my parents Rotty Leah - when she was a pup her breath didnt smell of anything but as soon as she hit 2yrs n the slobber started its fish city in there!
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Don't have much choice but to like it because Jack is such a kissy pup. In PAH one of the staff picked him up and said 'I need my fix of puppy breath'
chaosjoey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Mmmm puppy breath!!!! And puppy feet!!!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by Briard Lover View Post
Not just their breath, puppies just smell lovely. It's a pity they can't bottle it.

Totally agree - Sid and I both love that smell, it is totally unique to puppies isn't it? SOOOO gorgeous
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by jem fong View Post
Feel free to come sniff Yogi's breath u odd bods he eats poo I promise it will put you off

I must admin though my lil dogs have got stinky breath but my parents Rotty Leah - when she was a pup her breath didnt smell of anything but as soon as she hit 2yrs n the slobber started its fish city in there!
Oh it wont put me off - I sniff every puppy breath I can - I'm having trouble with my neighbours new Shih Tzu pup though - her mouth is too squished in - not a fan of breath I cant smell

Originally Posted by Blu View Post
Don't have much choice but to like it because Jack is such a kissy pup. In PAH one of the staff picked him up and said 'I need my fix of puppy breath'
That's totally me that is I also smell puppy breath - my friends mum breeds Huskies and I wait til they are 6 weeks old and then sniff all the breath out of them

Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Totally agree - Sid and I both love that smell, it is totally unique to puppies isn't it? SOOOO gorgeous
Totally unique to pups.

I wish they would put it in a bottle - not sure how it'd go down if we use it when we go out for a fancy meal

"Oh madam what is that awful smell"

"PUPPY BREATH - doesnt it just smell divine "

I need a puppy now!! I can smell Louie's every now and again then it's dog breath
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2010, 02:20 PM
STOOOOP, it's making me puppy-broody!!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
STOOOOP, it's making me puppy-broody!!
Kate (with Simba and Flint) already made me puppy broody when she was on about adding to her two - blame her!!