Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Scooter
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-03-2010, 03:13 PM

Pet Pals insurance?

Does anyone have experience of Pet Pals insurance? We've been with them for a few years, but have not made a claim in that time (tempting fate now, aren't I?)

I'm always thinking about changing insurance for everything, but a little reluctant when it comes to pet insurance as it's such a mine field.

Can anyone recommend another whole of life policy, so I can do a little bit of a comparison (or warn me who to avoid!)

My MIL has always been with M&S and has been very happy with their service.
Jenki
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
Does anyone have experience of Pet Pals insurance? We've been with them for a few years, but have not made a claim in that time (tempting fate now, aren't I?)

I'm always thinking about changing insurance for everything, but a little reluctant when it comes to pet insurance as it's such a mine field.

Can anyone recommend another whole of life policy, so I can do a little bit of a comparison (or warn me who to avoid!)

I am up for renewal soon so I have been trying to find the best pet insurance for Finn. To be honest I have never even heard of pet pals, where did you find them?

Allot of people on these forums speak highly of Healthy Pets insurance. So although they are not the absolute cheapest I think I will still go with them. From what I have seen all of their plans are lifelong and come with high cover and low excesses. Here is their website.

Not sure what else to say really, I think whatever policy you take make sure you read the terms and conditions.
drewed
Dogsey Junior
Male 

08-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Yeah I recently took out dog insurance with Healthy Pets, I haven't had to claim so far but I have had no reason to complain. As Jenki says all their dog insurance plan are lifelong and actually I found them to be the cheapest for my border collie though not by a lot.

Hope that helps!
VJC2
New Member!
Female 

20-03-2011, 07:30 PM
Just go on google and ask for the review it may put you off renewing with this company.

Originally Posted by Scooter View Post