View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 07:26 PM

What are your dog's most embarrassing habits.....?

Dexter:

1 - his preferred greeting right now is to go padding up behind someone and then - how to put this delicately - kind of wedge his face where they are not expecting him to..... He did it the other day in the park to a teenaged girl and she got a real shock!!! Luckily she loved dogs... I swear, I looked away for ONE second and Dexter saw his chance and seized it....
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Bailey will mug you for a love doesn't take no for an answer and as a last resort waits for you to pick your cuppa up the flips your arm so you end up wearing it!!

Oh yeah and Poppy for some strange reason climbs on Baileys back when he's laid down chewing a rawhide stick and humps him! Try explaining that one to the kids No idea why she does it! I keep telling her to get off and she does but she never gets the message that I mean all the time not just that time !!!!
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 07:35 PM
at Dexter

Max likes to lick his willy in front of guests but in order to do so he has to bend round quite far and he tends to lean against the guest's leg while doing it to stop himself from wobbling over
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
at Dexter

Max likes to lick his willy in front of guests but in order to do so he has to bend round quite far and he tends to lean against the guest's leg while doing it to stop himself from wobbling over

Am laughing out loud at that one - priceless!

Can just picture it!!!!!!!!!!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 08:09 PM
One of mine ADORES rolling in fox poop, in fact if I had to mine it, I would make a fortune as she is a fox poop diviner! She can detect any within a 5 mile radius.

The other one has a similar ability only with water.
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Cooper likes to sniff bums, and licked his willy today whilst visiting my grandparents
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 08:21 PM
Parker was a total embarrassment today as we took him to a local dog and animal sanctuary where I had contributed some home-made biscuits, cakes and dog treats.

There were lots of ferrets there and he hates ferrets and he was going ballistic on the lead and it looked like he was really aggressive

Then we put him back in the car (windows slightly opened, clipped in safety harness and not a hot day-rainy and staff policing the car park) whilst we had a quick look round and then a couple of minutes later we had a member of staff come up to us and ask us if we owned a red Toyota as someone had reported a dog going mental barking in the car

We explained he normally did that for a minute when left and she announced over the tannoy to the other staff members "It's ok he is always mental like that"!

Needless to say that when we got back to our car he was lying down on the back seat as quiet as a church mouse-GRR!
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 08:31 PM
Vomit eating. He seems to regard it as a second-breakfast opportunity if he gets half the chance... had to stop him at the show today heading towards a pile of another dog's vom and licking his lips in anticipation.

Oh and rabbit poo eating... looks like kibble, shaped like kibble and conveniently scattered everywhere!

And bouncing around pathetically at the bottom of any tree containing a squirrel - which is a collossal pain in the rear as the bounce has to be repeated from different angles in the hope that one will miraculously make him leap 30 feet up in the air and obtain the squirrel.

Oh and he swiped my gingerbread man three days ago and I'm still sulking that he hoovered up Gingi when I turned my back to answer the phone and had him lined up next to my cuppa ready for dunking - and he didn't even eat him properly starting from the head!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by dizzi View Post
Vomit eating. He seems to regard it as a second-breakfast opportunity if he gets half the chance... had to stop him at the show today heading towards a pile of another dog's vom and licking his lips in anticipation.

Oh and rabbit poo eating... looks like kibble, shaped like kibble and conveniently scattered everywhere!

And bouncing around pathetically at the bottom of any tree containing a squirrel - which is a collossal pain in the rear as the bounce has to be repeated from different angles in the hope that one will miraculously make him leap 30 feet up in the air and obtain the squirrel.

Oh and he swiped my gingerbread man three days ago and I'm still sulking that he hoovered up Gingi when I turned my back to answer the phone and had him lined up next to my cuppa ready for dunking - and he didn't even eat him properly starting from the head!
I bet you've got a Labrador?!
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
I bet you've got a Labrador?!
Nope he's an everything and nothing in particular!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >