View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Callum
Dogsey Senior
Male 

14-01-2008, 05:41 PM
We have a free ads paper twice a week but is based in Aberdeen (4hrs 1 way!), I intend on keeping an eye on it as usual, lol

There is one sawmill that MAY be useful, need to find out about the dust extraction tho. Its within 30mins of here.

Thanks again for the pointers. We were thinking 3 layers maybe 1 or 2 more. There are quite a few ppl in the surrounding area's that have 10's of birds so we dont think getting the birds should be too hard
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2008, 07:08 PM
I would bank on 1 bird per person in your household plus one as chickens may miss the odd day of lay so you need one to take up the slack so to speak!
Becky
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2008, 07:40 PM
A dog trainer friend of mine has started running her own chicken keeping courses (she also keeps and trains chickens!) as she could find very little info on it when she first started keeping chickens.

She's based in Sheffield and I'm not sure where she's holding her courses but I can send you a leaflet if you pm me your address
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4