Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 08:22 AM
Morning all,
Life has suddenly become very hectic, not necessarily good but not all bad I've been tackling some of my 27 problems with other people/companies, spent 2 hours in Homebase yesterday, they are coming out on Monday to sort out the kitchen (still incomplete and with wrong parts after 10 months! ) and have agreed to pay out compensation so that's a step forward, with any luck the compensation will be to send a fitter to finish it off properly - including the bits that the builder bodged - so I will actually have the new kitchen I paid for.
The bookshop in town rang me yesterday to say they had sold out of my book and could I deliver another lot, which was a nice boost, and my local library have now bought it so it will be out on loan. I'm very chuffed about that but I need to sell a lot more to survive the next few months....
A very strange thing has happened regarding my former acquaintences who have moved back to Britain, I'll put it on a separate thread.... I am in a position to take my own advice on depression which is to get busy helping someone else which makes me feel better about myself and certainly busy... watch out for the thread "New friend?"....
Have a good day, folks!
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 08:24 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Hmmmm a bit overcast here today but it suits my mood - just had a call from the vets and I have to take victorrio back today He is having his op tomorow!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 08:35 AM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Good Luck at the vets with Roxy and her blood tests ( hate it myself)
Seems quite a nice morning, but had porridge to kick start Have a good one all x
Morning Tracy

Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Morning all,
Life has suddenly become very hectic, not necessarily good but not all bad I've been tackling some of my 27 problems with other people/companies, spent 2 hours in Homebase yesterday, they are coming out on Monday to sort out the kitchen (still incomplete and with wrong parts after 10 months! ) and have agreed to pay out compensation so that's a step forward, with any luck the compensation will be to send a fitter to finish it off properly - including the bits that the builder bodged - so I will actually have the new kitchen I paid for.
The bookshop in town rang me yesterday to say they had sold out of my book and could I deliver another lot, which was a nice boost, and my local library have now bought it so it will be out on loan. I'm very chuffed about that but I need to sell a lot more to survive the next few months....
A very strange thing has happened regarding my former acquaintences who have moved back to Britain, I'll put it on a separate thread.... I am in a position to take my own advice on depression which is to get busy helping someone else which makes me feel better about myself and certainly busy... watch out for the thread "New friend?"....
Have a good day, folks!
Morning Deccy

Originally Posted by shaza View Post

Hmmmm a bit overcast here today but it suits my mood - just had a call from the vets and I have to take victorrio back today He is having his op tomorow!
Morning Shaza - oh no, you'll miss him terribly.....

Nicky1979
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 08:55 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,

OH came back last night in a much better frame of mind than he left the house in yesterday morning - good job too

Quiet day today with not too much planned for when I get home from work - bliss

Stay safe everybody xxx
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 09:22 AM
Morning all! So glad it's thursday - finish at 5pm instead of 5.30 - half an hour seems to make such a difference!

Weather here not bad at all, wish I was in the garden!

Have a lovely day everyone!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 09:38 AM
Morning Vicki,
Morning All,

I hope the vets goes well Vicki, Little man has been a nightmare this morning, but then I picked him up and gave him a cuddle and he fell straight to sleep - over tired me thinks!

I'm working on my website this morning....not as easy as it sounds!!!

hope you're all ok!
Love to you all and the doglets!

Lorna and Icon x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone Yes, good luck with Roxy today, hope all goes well and it's good news she can stay on her Metacam.

It's too blooming hot down South today, and I'm painting yet another door outside. I've just come in for a cool down whilst the undercoat dries. I've done Mum's hair this morning and cooking roast chicken for lunch - am I mad having that oven on????!!!!

Don't work too hard, enjoy the sunshine whilst it lasts.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,

Hope the blood test went ok, I hate it when they make a noise, its bad enough having to take them, let alone hearing them

Have a good day everyone
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2