Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2007, 07:06 PM

Pink Track Suit - Trendy or NOT for men

My husband is taking one of his mechanics to the Brighton Speed Trials on Saturday and he said he wants to wear his "trendy" pink tracksuit???? Dave said there's no way he's gonna be seen dead with a man wearing a pink track suit, but he insists it's trendy!!! He said his best mate has one too and they wear them out together!!! LMAO! He's NOT gay, but hasn't got a girlfriend at the moment - I wonder why???????

I told him I'd put up a thread to see if he's right and Dave can show him the comments!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-09-2007, 07:18 PM
OMG You'd never get me in one of those and I don't think I'd want to be seen alongside anyone wearing pink either

What the heck does trendy have to do with speed trials anyway.

It's a long time since I was at any motor sport event, but when I did go to hill climbs etc. I always found the best mechanics were the ones in the greasy mud splattered overalls and with hands and face to match

Now that's trendy
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2007, 07:20 PM
Trendy Pink Catsuit eh and you say he dosn't have a girlfriend....can't think why
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2007, 07:26 PM
A man wearing a pink tracksuit oh dear, seems very effeminite to me, but then these day's it seems ok for men to wear pink
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2007, 07:28 PM
I thought he was right This guy is 22 years old (going on 12!!!) and Dave gets on well with him - well he did, before the pink tracksuit got mentioned!!!!! I think he might be giving him a wide berth from now on, sounds a bit "iffy" don't it!!!!

Dave will have quite a few mates competing in these speed trials so I don't think it'll go down too well to be seen with a younger bloke in a pink tracksuit somehow

He's obviously made quite a few comments about it and had a good old laugh, but this young man insists it's trendy. Mind you, he does spend a lot of time in Brighton (Gay capital of the South) Maybe his mate has a blue one????
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
A man wearing a pink tracksuit oh dear, seems very effeminite to me, but then these day's it seems ok for men to wear pink
Yes, a nice pink shirt with a dark suit is fine nowadays, but a pink tracksuit?????!!! Nahhhh!
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2007, 07:33 PM
NOOOOOOO
Don't like men in pink at alll!!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Nigel and I will be wearing ours on Sunday for the Ace Cafe run lol
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Yeah right Tracy!!!!!!!!! You wear the pink and Nigel should wear the blue!!!!! xxxx

Just the sort of gear you want to wear to a Hell's Angel meet hey????! Or NOT!!!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Black rubber and chains to that one H !!!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >