Dogsey Veteran

04-06-2005, 11:53 PM
Jack would be off and wouldn't look back

Barney wouldn't go without me
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2005, 08:25 AM
haha well all 3 of mine would run off and take themselves for a walk!!

i think scruffy is faithful, like since my mums ms has got worse, i live upstairs, so if she tries to call me scruffy starts barking, runs upstairs and pokes his head thru the babygate lookin for me she fell out of bed the other day and he was barking away,but couldnt here him, doh
rocky
Dogsey Senior
Male 

05-06-2005, 08:28 AM
Mine would probably bark at all that passed. Howver if i was eating they would remain by my side LOL
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2005, 08:36 AM
When I open the door Ally will stay in till told she can go out. Even if I go some where else.
When told she can go out, she will, but stay on our lawn.

Now I dont think this is due to her being faithfull, but think its because I thought her this.

She will go outside with anyone who asks her. Loves everyone and I guess not really faithfull at all
Except when we´re out somewhere. She says hi to anyone, but will stay close to either me or my bf. Same when outside on our own land. She will play with the kids comming here, but keeps comming back to see where we are and then takes off to play again.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2005, 09:40 AM
Mine are always under my feet, or very close-by coz they love me and want to see where I am at all times - I think!

I have my doors open, but never the gates, as I wouldn't want to risk that, just in case they got fed up with me and wanted to leave.Nah, don't think they would somehow!
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Bless Blackie awwwww
Sophie is ver faithful - i mean wen she has an opportunaty to run off, she doesn't like walks and stuff
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2