View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2005, 07:17 PM
hope ur mum gets better soon foxy awww the toy poodle cute!
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Hiya mate, so sorry, I've just switched on, hope things are looking better for Foxy Snr, good to hear that she's moaning, that surely means she's on the up. You know where I am if you need me, love and licks to Foxy Snr from Tia and Pip and hugs to you from me.
It's nice to see that you have family to help too, keep your chin up chick, I'm sure mum will be up and about in no time.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2005, 11:23 AM
Thanks everyone.

My sister went to see her last night and said she seemed okay and was talking alright. Mum has phoned my eldest sister this morning and she says she is okay. She is on the Coronary ward at the moment because I think it is her heart that is causing concern more than her lungs. She is on an heart monitor at the moment.

Polly the poodle is a bit of a pain and follows you around all the time. She is a bit yappy as well which is a bit irritating, because Benji isn't really a yapper. He will bark if someone comes to the door or the window cleaner comes but he doesn't yap for the sake of it. My son slept on the settee last night and Polly had her bed at the side of him. I think she had had a wee on the carpet though. She is used to mum letting her out at about 6 in the morning I think. She is usually quite good with house training so I just hope it will be a one-off because I don't want her teaching Benji bad habits
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2005, 11:28 AM
hi foxy hun, im glad you mums cheery, and you are not as worried, always here if you need a chat babe, cute dog, take and big hugs to you!! xxx
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2005, 11:31 AM
Good Morning Foxy, glad to hear your mum sounds a little better. You've got to feel a little for Polly, she won't have a clue where her best friend is, poor thing. Will someone be able to take you to your mum today ? or do you live too far away. Send her all my best, and wishes for a quick recovery.

Lots of love, Heather xx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-06-2005, 11:36 AM
Hi Foxy glad to hear things are not too bad at the moment..hope your Mum is home soon best wishes to you all including Polly and hugs all round (((hug)))

xx
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by Ashlady
Good Morning Foxy, glad to hear your mum sounds a little better. You've got to feel a little for Polly, she won't have a clue where her best friend is, poor thing. Will someone be able to take you to your mum today ? or do you live too far away. Send her all my best, and wishes for a quick recovery.

Lots of love, Heather xx
Hi Ashlady,

Yes I am going to see her today with my O/H and Rhianna (4 year old) Dan (my 14 year old) is going to stay in with the dogs (he likes it when we go out because he can have the computer all to himself and go on MSN ) I think they will have to go in the kitchen though because I don't really want Polly weeing again on the carpet The hospital is about 4 miles away, so its not far really Thanks for you best wishes

Lots of Luv Foxy xx
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
Hi Foxy glad to hear things are not too bad at the moment..hope your Mum is home soon best wishes to you all including Polly and hugs all round (((hug)))

xx
Thanks Mini, yes she does seem a lot better than she did yesterday and at least its not her lung collapsing like it did last time when she died and they resusitated her

Thanks again,

Luv Foxy xx
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by staffiemad
hi foxy hun, im glad you mums cheery, and you are not as worried, always here if you need a chat babe, cute dog, take and big hugs to you!! xxx

Hi Staffiemad, have you missed me?

Yes mum seems a bit better this morning and thanks for the offer of a chat (would I get a word in edgeways with you??? - no only kidding )

Luv Foxy xxx
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2005, 11:52 AM
i have foxy missed you loads....... like a hole in the head! i dont talk that much and if i do foxy woman its because idont wanna here you lol!

only kidding i know u love me really!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >