Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 03:33 PM

Kismet's Gardener's question time

Today's question comes from 'baddog in Essex', she asks; "How do you make a really husky friendly garden and what's the best plant to roll in?"

Well that's an easy one and can be solved at the same time... Tansy is particularly nice to roll in, but if you dont have Tansy in the garden, any nice aromatic herb will do...

First you dig up the whole pot of herb plant
Now this may take some time, so be prepared to get really stuck in:

The resulting dirt, herb and patio spot is a really good place to roll... Really rub it in and get good and muddy...

Be aware, should your owner come out that they may not be happy about your redesign.. It's best to remind them that this is a work in progress and all artistic endeavours look at their worst before they are at their best... Try not to allow photos of your work in progress

If that doesn't work.. try to look sorry...

Once you have completed your remodelling, the patio should look like this:

After a long hot day working in the garden... Just cool down and have a bath.. That digging technique you have been practising should come in really handy here too

If you would like Kismet to have a look at landscaping your garden, feel free to call us any time and I'll drop her round.. I can guarantee, your garden will be

Absomutely Huskamazing!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 03:39 PM
Such a sweetie , even when getting up to mischief !!!!! XX
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 04:00 PM
Ha ha Brilliant!

Kismet is welcome to come and redesign my garden any time. She can add a woman's touch to all the bits Jacub has personalized

They don't half love a dig eh

Take care Magpye.

Seoniad.
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 04:02 PM
good job we love dogs more than gardens right
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Ain't that the truth I grow veggies for my lot. Draw the line when they are digging them up themselves to munch though. Think it's a flippin buffet!

Bonio - no thanks. All sitting in a straight line for a raddish Oh the high prey drive beasts that they are

Take care.

Seoniad
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 04:09 PM
that made me laugh, great photos and captiosn
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 04:42 PM
Ha ha good work Kismet !
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by magpye View Post
Today's question comes from 'baddog in Essex', she asks; "How do you make a really husky friendly garden and what's the best plant to roll in?"

Well that's an easy one and can be solved at the same time... Tansy is particularly nice to roll in, but if you dont have Tansy in the garden, any nice aromatic herb will do...

First you dig up the whole pot of herb plant
Now this may take some time, so be prepared to get really stuck in:

The resulting dirt, herb and patio spot is a really good place to roll... Really rub it in and get good and muddy...

Be aware, should your owner come out that they may not be happy about your redesign.. It's best to remind them that this is a work in progress and all artistic endeavours look at their worst before they are at their best... Try not to allow photos of your work in progress

If that doesn't work.. try to look sorry...

Once you have completed your remodelling, the patio should look like this:

After a long hot day working in the garden... Just cool down and have a bath.. That digging technique you have been practising should come in really handy here too

If you would like Kismet to have a look at landscaping your garden, feel free to call us any time and I'll drop her round.. I can guarantee, your garden will be

Absomutely Huskamazing!
ahhh! happy as a husky in ****
she's got that 'what mum,have i dun something wrong?' expression i know that face sooo well! and you just cant get cross,the smile as your about to laugh spoils the effect!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 05:23 PM
think I will pass on the gardening offer - its bad enough with luca and bruno, but fab piccies !!!!
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Fantastic photos and loved the captions/storyline that went with it!!

Monty dug my garden up once - he's never done it again since though thankfully!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >