Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by tinkladyv View Post
Good thanks, spent alot of time out with my son and the dogs, which always helps. Hows your day been?
Gem

stayed home again,just popped out to get kids from school,couldnt be bothered doing much,done dogs played with zoeybeau and mollymoonshine,and dandered bout the house came on here nothing much,il hopefully start to pick up soon,dont feel much diffrent really gem,xxzbx
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
stayed home again,just popped out to get kids from school,couldnt be bothered doing much,done dogs played with zoeybeau and mollymoonshine,and dandered bout the house came on here nothing much,il hopefully start to pick up soon,dont feel much diffrent really gem,xxzbx
Just dont feel guilty about having a few days of not doing much, thats good. My problem is i do have those days and then end up feeling guilty about them, but im trying to allow them myself and its helping.
I do have to make sure i get out though or i can easily end up house bound. I got myself out of my last depression by walking an hour a day (without the dogs) and im building myself up to that again....its just my son does not always allow this.
Have you found anything works?
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Morning one and all . , feeling low again today and slightly manic , but keeping busy as you can see , hope you all are haven a good day , take care one and all xxxdk c/o ward 6 you can find me in my location in the next bed to ZB if ya fancy joining us ill pop kettle on well as soon as they loosen straps on straight jacket xxx
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2007, 10:30 AM
Oh Dk you mean they loosen your straps you lucky thing. What do I have to do to get mine loose.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Hi Dk I hope your feeling a bit brighter today.
My hols seems like ages ago, its weekend so the weather crap again and Lexies driving me mad, climbing and stealing of the worktops. Warm the next bed up im n my way over.
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-09-2007, 10:41 AM
Well I'm not too great today, so I have had a walk with Blackie, that has made me feel worse! On our walk we past two wedding cars, the brides looked lovely then a funeral went past So they brides made me a bit depressed then the funeral finished me off

There is a thing on at our community centre today, showig all the local pit banners, I want to go but at the same time I don't, don't know what to do.

Ian
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Just go if you don't like it you can always come back!
Becky
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2007, 10:48 AM
I say go as well Ian, you might enjoy it, if you dont you can always leave.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2007, 11:02 AM
You wont know what it's like if you don't go and I agree with the others if you dont like it you can always leave.

I'm still feeling pretty low, but not as bad as I was, put the kettle on dk, I'm on my way any chance of a cream cake as well
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2007, 11:23 AM
mmmmm cream cake!
Becky
Page 15 of 26 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 > Last »