Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-03-2016, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Poor Casey Harvey hoping he has the right ab's now and is well on his way to recovery.
Thank you Lynn and everyone who sent good wishes. It's early days but he did seem a bit brighter to day. Last night he was outside and it started to rain, so at 2 am I was out there in my PJ's helping him to get inside left the conservatory door open so he could go for a wee if he needed to. Was bloomin cold this morning
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-03-2016, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Hows Casey today, Harvey
Well you know how you get a 'feeling' with them, he's still not eating much and has a problem getting up but I did think he was a bit brighter today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2016, 10:03 PM
He's got nothing to fall back on really Harvey, not had a decent life, good job you got to him when you did otherwise he would never have survived any of this.
Thinking about him and got everything crossed he comes through it.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-03-2016, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I have to go to the King's Lynn Tesco to get tinned pumpkin can't get it in our local one but that has a pharmacy and the bigger King's Lynn one doesn't. Cannot for the life of me work out how they work things out.
I can't be certain but I think I read somewhere that the pharmacies are a seperate operation maybe even seperate company. Don't quote me but that maybe the reason.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-03-2016, 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Sue forgot it is also our 44th wedding anniversary on the 4th as well, just a minor event in her life no doubt.
Congratulations to both of you
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2016, 10:15 PM
Awwww Harvey, I am sure he will come good...few days of the right treatment and hopefully he will be doing splendidly
You could well be right about the pharmacies
I have been soooooooo naughty today, didn't take my tablets, been feeling dodgy since Friday and I just thought s*d it, not making myself feel any worse, so I have a week off the chemo....took the rest, just not those
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-03-2016, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
so need to get him some cloths
Halfords do a 5 pack of microfibre cloths for £3.99

I looked at some of the other car cleaning stuff and nearly had heart attack Haven't bought any of that stuff since 2004 and could hardly believe the prices, I guess you don't notice when you are buying every week or month.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-03-2016, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I have been soooooooo naughty today, didn't take my tablets, been feeling dodgy since Friday and I just thought s*d it, not making myself feel any worse, so I have a week off the chemo....took the rest, just not those
Feel for you there Griff, must be hard having to take something you know is going to make you feel bad.

Mathmatically 1 week in 52 is less than 2% so your body will hardly notice, well that's one way of looking at it

Don't tell the doctors 'tho (We'll keep it a secret )
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2016, 10:27 PM
Lol, I am super tight buying stuff Harvey, Asda do 4cloths for £2, I get auto Glym products, usually online is cheaper but halforxs do have buy one get one free sometimes. The auto glym fast glass is brilliant, as is the shampoo and the polishes.... Fantastic. Best place for sponges, wilko, 30p a go and they don't fall to bits, I got a roll of polishing stocking from there today...£2.57...costs about 8 quid in halfords, I really like the showroom shine waterless cleaner...we have just got the Williams one to try, really good if you don't have time for a full water wash
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2016, 10:29 PM
Mums the word then lol, the way I looked at it was...if I had an infection I couldn't take it and I may have had a stomach infection so I wasn't risking it
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >