View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 03:09 PM
absolutely gorgeous looks a fab place for walkies too, my 2 would love it I love her harness too, looks really comfy
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Thanks Tracy Yes, even the trainer liked that and there I was thinking we wouldn't be allowed to wear a harness only a collar, but the collar I had in her bag didn't fit her anymore!!! It's from Snugglepets and I keep having to buy her a new larger one, I think they're fantastic and you don't have to lift any legs, does up both sides!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Fantastic pics Helena, you certainly are lucky with countryside like that
Zena absolutely adores you doesn't she, she is so fixed
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 05:33 PM
Awww Jen, thanks, what a lovely thing to say, but of course you're right, she does absolutely adore me - I wonder why????!!! Maybe coz I adore her so much hey???!!! It's so nice to have another one who never takes their eyes off me, whereas Georgie never actually HAD his eyes on me, unless I had his dinner of course!!! Bless him.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-05-2009, 05:54 PM
Hi Aitch (Still catching up I'm afraid ) wow hasn't she grown these last few weeks and just as gorgeous as when she was tiny, and dear old Georgie looks good too. Thanks for posting. (I think I'm more or less up to date now )
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Brilliant pics H,
She is as stunning as ever, she looks blooming gorgeous!!!!
And georgie is looking as dapper as ever to!!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Awww...there she is. Gorgeous girl. She's looking great Aitch and so nice to see Georgie out with you too. Bless him! What a wonderful area you live in. xxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Hi Aitch (Still catching up I'm afraid ) wow hasn't she grown these last few weeks and just as gorgeous as when she was tiny, and dear old Georgie looks good too. Thanks for posting. (I think I'm more or less up to date now )
Thanks H, she's growing into a beautiful, beautiful girl nowadays, and such a good girl too, which is surprising considering her age

Originally Posted by hades View Post
Brilliant pics H,
She is as stunning as ever, she looks blooming gorgeous!!!!
And georgie is looking as dapper as ever to!!!!
Doesn't she just hades, especially that last pic of her lying outside on the patio, I can't stop looking at her coz she's sooooooo gorgeous! Georgie is as handsome as ever though even if he is a tad on the porky side, bless him! Thanks hades

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Awww...there she is. Gorgeous girl. She's looking great Aitch and so nice to see Georgie out with you too. Bless him! What a wonderful area you live in. xxxxx
Thanks Jackie! I'm so, so lucky aren't I to have this right on my doorstep! The only problem being, wherever you set off, it's always uphill all the way to start with! When Zena's older I'm getting another mountain bike, she'll need to go a lot further by then and I find cycling easier than pounding away with my feet! xxxxxx
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-05-2009, 08:58 PM
Wow. . . . . !!!!! . . . Aitch you are soooooo Lucky . . . !!!!! . . . You have two gorgeous Dogs in Georgie and Zena, You live in the most beautiful countryside, a lovely quaint village and have a fantastic garden. I'm not usually envious of people but you have all that I have always dreamt of. . . . . . !!!!!

Now what were the lottery numbers tonight . . . ??? LOL x x x x x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Lol Shane!!!! I do appreciate just how very lucky I am though, and I can only put it down to all the people I've helped throughout my life to get me all of this, coz you know what they say dontcha, do somebody a good turn and you'll get it back tenfold, so this is mine, all rolled into one! I count my blessings every night too, just in case they think of taking any of it away from me!!!! Thanks Shanexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sorry I haven't been in touch but lots going on as per usual!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >