Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 09:17 AM

Our Morning Walk Zena gsd puppy & Georgie

How lucky am I to have all of this on my doorstep for a morning walk, and not a soul in sight today at 7.30am! Lots of piccies today (sorry! ) I think you will see how fast she's growing now, but filling out a bit too which is good!

We start off going through the woods, and I think you can say this girl is truly focused on ME!

C'mon mum I'm waiting for you!

I hope that ball didn't roll down another rabbit hole like it did yesterday!

No, here it is mum!

Now what's over here, and I'd better hold on to this ball, don't want tolose this one

Oh I love all this long grass up here, can really have a good old sniff!

O-O, mum's calling me!

C'mon mum there's so much more to explore, we need to get going.

This is our view on one side, you can see the sea, and the nearest town from up here

And this is where I live on the other side, that little village tucked away in all those fields, and I love it!

Then we make our way home along this track, and sometimes mum calls me back like this!

Other times I'm allowed to just sniff around but I never go too far coz I don't want to lose mum and Georgie do I!

I'm ok when I can keep my eye on her though!

This is the last bit before the car park

and then we're home again, and I kind of laze around in the garden which is nice!

We go out again later of course, but somewhere different which I like, but this is our morning walk which I love best, it's the only one I have with Georgie too coz he's too old to keep up with us later on in the day. I think you can see I'm very, very happy

Thanks for looking!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 09:21 AM
Oh Zena, you lucky girlie you!!! Yes you certainly did enjoy your walk with mummy and George.
You are growing up into a lovely young lady and I can't wait to meet you.

(for mum) ....Lovely pics Helena and I must say they both look in the peak of condition....look at those coats

Elaine xxxx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 09:22 AM
Beautiful pictures. She is lovely and looks so grown up in the garden. What a little treasure!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 09:26 AM
Aww Bless They're both sooooo gorgeous...I can't believe how much Zena has grown x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 09:30 AM
Thanks Elaine, and one day Poppy and Ben will be able to enjoy this lovely walk!!!! xxx

Thanks Lucky, she's all grown up now, I know it's early, but she really is maturing nicely, couldn't wish for better really!

Thanks Lou, she's almost as tall as him now isn't she!

Zena says thankyou, and she says sometimes she sits up on the patio just surveying, keeping nice and quiet, where mummy can see her from the window and knows she's not digging up big holes in that nice new turf!

See?! Always focused on me, isn't that lovely!!!!
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 10:06 AM
Zena is looking great, love her whispy bits in her ears, shes gorgeous, do they go crimpy when shes wet ? Hows Georgie been, is there a big difference in him with Zena around ? he is looking so well these days xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Lol yes, they go all crimped when wet! Thanks Inkliveeva, Georgie is the happiest boy in town now that he has another girlfriend, especially one as gorgeous and loving as Zena, he's in heaven now!!! There is a huuuuge difference in him, and it's all good!
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 10:39 AM
Thats brilliant ! xx
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Fabulous pics, as usual. Stunning dogs, stunning places to walk and that fab garden..............................I want , I want xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ps love pics including the one in post no 5 , one complaint though , not enough pics of Georgie...??????
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Oh wow! she just gets better & better!!!!How coat is really starting to come now! I think she is outstanding!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >