Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2011, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
bringing me a can of cider out of the fridge and then putting the empty can in the bin.
The last thing I want my lot to do is learn to open the fridge! We have enough private enterprise going on here without giving them more ideas!

rune
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2011, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
The last thing I want my lot to do is learn to open the fridge! We have enough private enterprise going on here without giving them more ideas!

rune
I like to live on the edge!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Mica
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-09-2011, 10:09 AM
My Milan is a real larger than life character for a labrador. She is building quite a repertiore of tricks, she does the usual how do you do, the jumps thru hoops, she 'tackles' when we play football which is hilarious, she can take the ball from the most experienced player. tell her to BOX and she'll stand on her hind legs and hit you with her paws.
then she does the 'bow'

finally she barks for whatever you've asked her to bow for.. normally a squeaky toy lol
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Ruby can sit & beg...but thats it am afraid.

I'll work on them to do tricks eventually though
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2011, 12:30 PM
SB - I've seen Jesse in action before - he can do handstands! I do love watching him though
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2011, 01:41 PM
Mine do tons of tricks! My favorite one so far is Mouse will get into my Laptop case and hide her face... She's ADORABLE! Ollie does tons of tricks, as does Scout, and Boo is developing quite a repertoire of tricks.

Mouse is learning to Skateboard next, Oliver is working on cross paws, Mock lifting his leg on the cue "what do you think of the liberal party?" and solidifying his backwards figure 8, Scout just learned to jump through a hoop, and is now working on weaving between my legs, and Boo is learning to play the drums, and rear end awareness/elephant trick (put front paws on a ball and walk around with hind legs)

lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2011, 02:11 PM
i did reply to this thread but its gone missing

ty's is speak but with volume control, just tell him whisper or speak quietly when i dont want a full on bark, but if need or want him to get louder then i just say i cant hear you

xeva's is BANG (play dead) still working on go for your guns(or bow as its commonly known) , she can do this with a treat but not yet without and just goes all silly
ste
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-09-2011, 06:42 PM
Jed will do a high 5, in english or Italian thats the one that seems to impress the most, he will also do a crawl, spin, roll over, a wave, and beg.
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-09-2011, 07:05 PM
My fav one that I do with Culotte is she jumps through a hoop that I make with my arms, standing up straight so quite high, she will also do bow, spin, figure of 8 between my legs.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >