Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
oooooo yummy just in from dog training club,, make mine a huge bowl of soup,,,
sure boobah could use some to,,, she had a hard night,,,

DLRC,,
phwaaaaaaaa
*Passes huge bowl, just right for sitting down to after an evenings training, plenty of bread rolls available and condiments are on the table in the corner, enjoy*

So Shona, , I take it you have`nt heard anything good about DLRC, as in Dog Lovers Registration Club ?

*snicker*
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 10:43 PM
You know, I'm surprised this old thread was resurrected.... when they could've resurrected an even older thread that is just as interesting...

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=24091
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
You know, I'm surprised this old thread was resurrected.... when they could've resurrected an even older thread that is just as interesting...

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=24091
Thank you for posting the link, yes indeed an interesting thread
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 11:12 PM
I was thinking of starting up a company and just wondered what your thoughts were.

Some people can't or don't want to register there pups they breed with the kennel club, have no idea why = its a bit of a mistery anyway.....

I'm thinking theres an opening to make money, these people that dont register these pups and don't want to pay the kennel club could register with me.

I'm going to call it company registration for animals from puppyfarmers or CRAP for short

When people don't have a clue i could send them a certificate saying its registered with me and charge um a small amount for a bit of paper and they could tell everyone that it has a CRAP registration, i'm thinking it could catch on. Any help with my new company would be great.......

I reckon the kennel club will be worried when they hear about my idea, there is such an opening in the market i can't believe no one has thought of it already.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 11:14 PM
great to se an interstinig thread!

,my letter seem to be stuck though on funnily enough the letters DLRC DLRC DLRC DLRC DLRC DLRc DLRC Dlrc DLR DLRD DLRC DLRC DLRC DLRC DLRC DLRC DLRC DLRC DLRC DLRC DLRC DLRC DLRC

ahhh ,managed to free them!

ta lorna!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by shiba View Post
I was thinking of starting up a company and just wondered what your thoughts were.

Some people can't or don't want to register there pups they breed with the kennel club, have no idea why = its a bit of a mistery anyway.....

I'm thinking theres an opening to make money, these people that dont register these pups and don't want to pay the kennel club could register with me.

I'm going to call it company registration for animals from puppyfarmers or CRAP for short

When people don't have a clue i could send them a certificate saying its registered with me and charge um a small amount for a bit of paper and they could tell everyone that it has a CRAP registration, i'm thinking it could catch on. Any help with my new company would be great.......

I reckon the kennel club will be worried when they hear about my idea, there is such an opening in the market i can't believe no one has thought of it already.
Oh my god that made me and Alex laugh out loud! (she's on the other end of the phone, before the rumours start !) Shiba you should write for magazines!!!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 11:16 PM
I am always a bit worried by your soup Patch, the meat used in this pot may be fresh but its definately dubious to say the least
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 11:20 PM
Well Dr Lang is here to the rescue!

i prescribe a complete course of copy and paste copy and paste until said irritation disaapears!

you can thanks me later!

now where is nurse lorna???

Alex
xx
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by shiba View Post

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

*gets breath back*

shiba what a marvellous idea, just the ticket for people to easily be able to find unethically bred sickly un-health tested cheap pups of fake colours and stolen pedigree lineages, I can`t believe such a big gap in the market has never been plugged by some sharp business shyster before now !
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 11:28 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

*gets breath back*

shiba what a marvellous idea, just the ticket for people to easily be able to find unethically bred sickly un-health tested cheap pups of fake colours and stolen pedigree lineages, I can`t believe such a big gap in the market has never been plugged by some sharp business shyster before now !

Thank you, i must admit but i thought it was pure brilliance.

If you know anyone thats breeding 5 legged dogs, or they may have wonky hips, don't panic send them to me.....

Crap Registrations is the way to go.

(notice how i secretely advertised my company at the bottom, god i'm good)

I have decided to laminate the crap registration certificates at a cost of £30.00 as i have just found a laminater in the skip across the road.

I'm in the money,
Page 15 of 21 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »