Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2016, 07:57 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 8th November

Good morning everyone, well they certainly know how to cheer us up on the radio. If it is not Brexit, the American Presidency elections, then its the forthcoming bad weather from Russia, just what we need.

Having said that I do hope you are all ok. LG glad to hear no real damage done to your throat. Can only enhance your vocal ability! I love sheep as silly as they are and enjoyed the fun of having up to 27 at one time on the land at the rear of the nursery but I never achieved my life long desire to have a cherolet calf. Still the horses and goat was good too along with the hens, ducks, geese etc by the dozen. I miss that time in my life apart from my marriage that is.

Amazing how dogs react to sheep and horses. Our old GSD would stand under the belly of Diamond the three year old gelding and he never bothered the sheep not even the rams who would have a go at him given the chance. Honey my first Labrador was a hunter and used to love to chase off over the fields taking with her a kade lamb. Have you ever tried looking for a kade lamb in fields of oil seed rape up to your armpits? Thank God lambs know how to bleat.

I have rambled on........sorry! Lynn, so very pleased the car is now going well, what a relief. I hope Gill goes on ok at the hospital today.

Brenda, I got carried away on the Lancing site I had never explored it further than reading your piece but found it incredibly interesting having lived in the area.

Jenny, I am sure Pepsi would have loved to have a chase of the sheep given the chance but Harvey, Casey and Lara were so good.

Griff, glad Dex is ok, a bit of a worry for you.

Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2016, 08:43 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

You sound as if you enjoyed life on your little farm.

Pleased all is well with your throat Gordon and you were able to enjoy a good chinese.

Good news about the car Lynn. Hope Gill's appointment goes well today.

Dex sure knows how to keep you on your toes pleased he is ok though.

Well done to Casey and Lara just watching the silly sheep.

Very cold and frosty this morning but rain de late afternoon. Nothing planned except to take Brry to his opticians appointment this afternoon to see if he needs new glasses.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-11-2016, 08:58 AM

good Morning all

TODAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT

A little puzzle to work out to day.It is guess the country in the above video.
The clothes and traditional country music may help. Oh and you are invited to join in the chorus.

lETS SEE HOW MANY GUESS CORRECTLY
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Morning all, I have been trying to get on here since 7-30 but things keep getting in the way!
Overcast and chilly today. We have to go and get some fish food this morning ..... I'm sure there is a pet shop next door to the carvery place
See you all later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2016, 09:51 AM
Lol Jenny have a nice lunch. How convenient to put a pet shop next door to a carvery!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-11-2016, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I have rambled on........sorry!
On the contrary Moyra, it is most interesting your little insights into your former life, you should do so more often

Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
It is guess the country in the above video.
Will have to consult the boss on this one Barry, I could tell you which country it is not, the men play the instruments and the girls do the dancing there. Will return latter (Do we get a prize if we get it right )

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
..... I'm sure there is a pet shop next door to the carvery place
'Next door' as in as far as necessary to ensure Pepsi gets some treats
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2016, 10:36 AM
Frost here this morning, went out with girls breakfasts and Zen has managed to get a sack of coal and there was coal everywhere, and also her favourite, the door of the little kennel. Coal, wood and shavings mixed with their downloads, love!y. Zen been left in no doubt she is on the Norty Step. Thought we were over the wholesale destruction but she must have been saving it up. I'm going to have to put a wheelie bin in front of the door as this is my worst nightmare come true, brick kennel not built, winter is here and she's making life very difficult. Will mean limited access, but I will just do it at night. The stupid ridiculous way this kennel has been made, totally unlike what was discussed and agreed, is now totally pi$$ing me off big style
Nippy, you are fast becoming A Lady Who Lunches
Barry, my guess is an East European country
Bone run today, so need to make the phone call
No idea if we have snow, sleet or rain, or nothing. It is changing hourly want to get out and back before anything dire happens
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2016, 11:04 AM
Barry, I would guess at Romania or Azerbijan (sp).
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2016, 11:22 AM
Morning all
I like sheep too...daft s*ds though Lol...deags loves them, never met a real one, i wouldn't like to say what she would do but she will sit herself in front of countryfile and watch the tv....like properly watching it lol she likes cows sheep and horses but isn't keen on the workplace pensions monster thing...that results in a barking fit Lol.
i was thinking somewhere like romania too Moyra
Hope Gill gets some decent news at the hospital Lynn
TW, so sorry Zen has chewed the kennel up again!!
hope everyone has a great day, off to get a shower and get changed, off out in a bit
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-11-2016, 11:30 AM
The country guesses already made are wrong. Try again and do join in the chorus
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »