Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2009, 09:56 AM

A reunion with Scruff bag.

I don't think that anyone on here knows about Scruf bag, and those that do from else where have probally forgot about him bless him, but I saw him yesterday after I hadn't seen him for almost a year, and bless him he reconisged me straight away and we spent a little while playing, so I thought that I would share his story, on here.

Scrufty came into my life around last Christmas when I was living with some other people, he was advertised on free cycle as his owner was going away and didn't want to pay for kennels for some reason and the people that I was living with responded and started looking after him. Although when his owner came back she said that he fitted in so well that they could keep him .

This lasted for a while, but then Scruff started biting the youngest child, and would howl so much and upset the neighbours (who were nosy parkers anyway) and then the child had to go into hospital with appendicitious, and when he got out no matter what was done the dog would bite him, he would even walk into a room and bite on seeing the little kid, although the child never done anything to the little dog, so it was decided that he had to go back, which was regretted by everyone.

After this his story came out, he was brought from 'pets-r-us' years ago, and he had been biting the owner, sometimes drawing blood, but she also wasn't the original owner, he had been passed around loads of times bless him.

After all this yesterday I saw him with a different owner and I wished so badly that I could take him home, as I am now not living anywhere where there is kids and he gets on with Honey and Diesel, but finally he fell into the right home, the person who has him now is a trainer and has had Shih tzu's before, so I'm happy for the little thing, it took a long time, and a lot of messing up but his life is finally where it belongs, and now here are some photos of the little one.

madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2009, 10:07 AM
Awwww he is lovely, what a sad story but such a lovely happy ending.
nickmcmechan
Almost a Veteran
Male 

04-12-2009, 10:10 AM
you should be really proud of yourself - well done for getting that wee thing sorted! great to see its in the right home now
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2009, 10:14 AM
What a sad history - I am so glad his future is going to be so much better.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Aww Bless him He's such a cutie x
gsdgirl:-)
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-12-2009, 10:49 AM
i love stories like this xxx