Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Smiles
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-11-2009, 02:04 PM

air kong tennis ball

i bought my dog a bag of tennis balls from pets at home but he chews them and splits them in half. i was looking at the air kong tennis ball and wondered of anyone had one and are they tougher than the cheap dog tennis balls.
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2009, 03:51 PM
I have no experience of the kong tennis balls, however I find the old, decrepid, worn balls last longer. Don't know why though.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Yes the air Kong balls last a lot longer, but can't guarantess the squeak will last long. Fudge tends to pierce it with her teeth,but then the ball itself seems to last for ages.....
madisondobie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-11-2009, 06:31 PM
kong tennis balls do last longer but as fudgeley says the squeak doesn't last as long but that might be a good thing!
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2009, 06:36 PM
There great, this is all i buy my dog. She loves them, they squish in the dogs mouth as the squeaker let air into the ball. Which means its not too hard for their mouth's. I might add tho , the squeak usually goews within minutes of mine having it lol
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-11-2009, 06:42 PM
Yes I will echo all the above. Ball lasts for ages and I usually end up throwing them away as the colour starts to fade !! But the squeak goes fairly quickly.
Smiles
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-11-2009, 09:31 AM
thanks for the replies i think i will get one then. shame about the squeak though