View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 08:58 AM
Yes Crazycocker I have found that , funny really humping around I just throw them all outside to get it out of their systems come to think of it I even do it with the OH LOL
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 08:58 AM
she was a nutcase before and at times still is LOL .............I even noticed that when the girls snuggle up on the sofa she still sleeps on the floor
almost like a lower rank
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 09:04 AM
I have noticed with one of my girls that she drinks like a tank and just collapses and sleeps the day away but she does tend to be very mard with me if the others get a cuddle she will watch very enviously, so she does tend to have all her way with me if we are watching a movie in the evening she watches with us and so on, she is quite spoilt compared to the others but more loving xx
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 09:06 AM
is she one of the spayed girls
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by Inca
is she one of the spayed girls

Yes my Sophia, I love her to death even though her coat is like a woolly mammoths and I seem to groom her endlessly yes she's a darling
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 11:26 AM
Hiya,
Just a suggestion but maybe some you and her time might be a good idea some time solely for her. I've heard about the problem before but never encountered it, we only have one bitch and the boys are at her mercy . I don't think getting the new bitch (a pup) will have an effect as at 8 years old spring has well and truly got her feet under the table (she's a bitch in every sense of the word ). Anyway it was just an idea.
H xx
Phoenix
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-04-2006, 02:51 PM
I have found that spayed bitches 'lose rank' and come bottom of the pack - I end up rehoming them cos they look so miserable.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 03:25 PM
thanks for all your replies ........I do feel for her sometimes its a bit like being left out of the gang although we do spend time with just her its a shame she isn't accepted as well with the others ........I think mr inca and i will have to review the situation
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 03:32 PM
Bliss is spayed and she is the one that is 'in charge' in the House, when Phoebe lived with us Bliss was always put in her place by Phoebe(she is spayed too)
Ava(not spayed) is more dominant towards Bliss outside of the House
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-04-2006, 04:28 PM
I think it may be a breed or individual bitch thing...I have never had a problem with weight/coats or rank..
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >