View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2006, 03:27 PM

mum still cleaning up after puppy aged 12 weeks.

ok not a nice subject i know........have a slight prob here with Bonnie and her baby Inca ....yesterday i was concerned as Inca only seemed to have one poo all day in the morning when OH took her out....now i know why ???? Bonnie is clearing it up as she goes she has just done it in front of me ...ok apart from telling her off and watching her like a hawk anything else i can do?

she is now 12 weeks old
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2006, 04:12 PM
try putting pineapple in incas food apparently then when bonnie taste it its awful , dont know if it works but worth a try , good luck
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2006, 04:44 PM
I would not worry about it,its quite natural for Dogs. Most grow out of it.Makes me Feel Quite sick to think about it though
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-03-2006, 10:28 PM
As Amie says it is the natural thing for a bitch to do the best thing is to get there first with your little bag..telling Bonnie off could make it worse and she may gobble it down fast to 'hide it' .
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

03-03-2006, 06:57 AM
I`ve got 2 who did it for ages Inca, they eventually stopped tho
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2006, 07:11 AM
My Rosie was such a good mum she carried on doing it for ages after, is Inca still on Burns? what about your other girls what are they on?

If she is still on mini-bites, then that most probably is your answer, it is an excellent food, but unfortunately they do like to eat it twice.......lol.