Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rhendricks
New Member!
Male 

17-05-2015, 07:00 PM

Backyard Help

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a solution to a problem my wife and I have. We recently bought a house and it has a decent sized backyard with a privacy fence.

The problem is, our dogs are runners and any time our neighbors have their dogs out, our dogs constantly run the fence line. By doing this they have killed all the grass on that side so any time we get even a little rain, that whole area turns into mud but that doesn't stop them from running in it so they end up covered in mud.

We are looking to do something that fixes that. We need something that is cost effective and that can cover a decent sized area. We also only plan on living here for another couple of years, so it also needs to be something that is either removable, or nice for the next owners of the house.

I took a picture of what I'm talking about, but didn't know how, or if I could, Attach it.

Thanks in advance for any advice and if you need more information, let me know!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2015, 07:13 PM
Large paving slabs that can be painted green. Astro turf. Or large stones similar to gravel but a bigger size. Or there is a plant that creeps across the ground, not sure what it is called? Garden centre should be able to help with name of it.