Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 10:24 AM

Dogs falling out of the bed.

Both of mine had now fallen out of the bed, Diesel twice, (ok this thread is also one saying I relented, I now share the bedroom with two rabbits and two dogs, but so far there hasn't been a problem), the first time Diesel fell onto the windowsill, the second time he fell off the end of the bed, I woke up to the noise only to find four legs waving about in the air Honey has fell off once, rolled off the bed, and kept rolling on the floor, ended up almost in a roaching position so when I looked at her I'm sure her face was saying 'I meant to do that' I've also almost fallen off once, Diesel decided to sleep between my legs and kicked out with his front legs sending one of my legs flying over the side of the bed (I was already on the edge ) and the other one nearly followed, I just like the looks I get though, they make it worth it, although it is wierd when you wake up and there is already a dog towering above and you can only see its body because the head is through the curtains looking for anything intresting outside.
sarebear1982
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
her I'm sure her face was saying 'I meant to do that' .
Mine used look at me like i'd pushed them!