View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 04:40 PM
9weeks sunday gone, follows the same lines as all our other show dogs Half relation to one of our other babies, (same sire ) - we are proud to have been given the chance to have another from this breeder/amazing friend... come on Chloe how hard is it - Theres only about 3 breeders we would bring in from - and we for damn sure couldnt let the chance of owning this pup go
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
9weeks sunday gone, follows the same lines as all our other show dogs Half relation to one of our other babies, (same sire). we are proud to have been given the chance to have another from this breeder/amazing friend... come on Chloe how hard is it - There only about 3 breeders we would bring in from
oh no thats not fair!!!!!! get me one while youre there too!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 04:51 PM
hehe! No can do! Feeling very lucky atm. Sorry to have taken over your thread/your puppies lime light!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 05:19 PM
hehe! No can do! Feeling very lucky atm. Sorry to have taken over your thread/your puppies lime light!
its ok.... im telling you me and you taking over. fighting it out for best puppy in breed what will her first show be then? think mine is going to be uk toy dog?
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Im not sure, I may well be doing uk toy for her first to. we just miss lka if im correct with dates. will have to have a look.
ayy we shall fight it out and both take the best pup home
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 05:29 PM
Im not sure, I may well be doing uk toy for her first to. we just miss lka if im correct with dates. will have to have a look.
ayy we shall fight it out and both take the best pup home
think im taking daph to LKA as its my birthday show
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 05:33 PM
Is Daph qualified for crufts? I may do Lka, I may not... I probs will Its my birthday show to!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Is Daph qualified for crufts? I may do Lka, I may not... I probs will Its my birthday show to!
wow we should make a tradition haha.. every year we will have a little buffet thing and a cake going on no she hasnt qualifed ive hardly shown her cos she ripped out all of her coat didnt she? plus if i mate her next time she will have pups then. its growing back though
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 12:30 PM
i am now not too sure which one i like more haha going to see them some time next week and no doubt i will pick then hopefully. also could do with some names if people want to give a list. im definatley having a hairless boy. ideas please
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Ohh I couldnt remember if she had qualified or not. Yes them puffs are a nightmare with coats after seasons. Wait until shes in whelp then... Thats a totally different story altogether.

Im crap with names
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >