Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2008, 07:29 PM

Next door neighbours new puppy!!!!

The lady in the flat above me has brought home a new puppy today! She is a ten week old SBT, runt of the litter and is very cute and looks so similar to Tonks it's spooky!

She is so tiny, i can't believe Tonks was ever that small!

Tonks had a little sniff and was good initially and then tried to lie on her.....the big bully!!

We share a garden so i will have to be careful from now on when i let Tonks out and check that the pup isn't out there or she will get squished....again!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
The lady in the flat above me has brought home a new puppy today! She is a ten week old SBT, runt of the litter and is very cute and looks so similar to Tonks it's spooky!

She is so tiny, i can't believe Tonks was ever that small!

Tonks had a little sniff and was good initially and then tried to lie on her.....the big bully!!

We share a garden so i will have to be careful from now on when i let Tonks out and check that the pup isn't out there or she will get squished....again!
Squished or not, Tonks sounds as if there is a playmate in the making.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Yes, when it is bigger. She is 100% friendly with all dogs, apart from if they are younger, smaller SBTs. She is very specific in her squishing and always has been......the big meany!!!