Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2007, 07:07 PM

neighbours puppy

shes a sweet little labx adorable. but so glad i havent got her, she dont stop, charging around, eating anything she can find, digging up all the plants. sure ben wasnt as bad as that. or have i developed selective memorys LOL
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2007, 07:08 PM
I think we all develop a selective memory for our own dogs lol!
Becky
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2007, 07:33 PM
Must say i know how what you mean since we've had ruby her and gem have endless games ,all you hear is play growling and charging around ,then every couple of hours sudden silence where they are both sound asleep together , hard work yes but sooo worth it
pam2
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2007, 08:40 PM
I agree with selective memory
When I got Charlie recently, I spent the first week saying "I don't remember Ben doing that" the charging around, the destroying the garden, chewing!
Maybe Ben's are all perfect puppies!!
Nicky1979
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-08-2007, 08:49 AM
Sorry I have to agree selective memory is probably the thing here

I'd forgotten lots of Louie's little puppy antics until I started reading some of the puppy threads which have been posted on here recently - oh it all came flooding back
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2007, 09:16 AM
I think we do tend to forget what pups are like. Mine at 8 months seem to love wrecking the garden, I kept thinking my last dog was never like this, but if I really think about it yes he was. When I think back I had to replace carpets and chewed up plastic garden tubs also the teeth marks in door frames etc. are a reminder. I think we tend to forget the bad and only remember the good parts.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2007, 08:09 PM
i remember ben chewing the speaker wires, and when i put news paper down in the kitchen for over night, that used to be shredded.
but he dont even chew up his toys, he can have a soft toy and it lasts for ages, it gets thrown out when it gets too smelly LOL
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2007, 12:02 PM
i took poppy and ben out for a walk today.after the initial getting the leads tied up she settled down. i took them to the feild, and let them both off, she had a lovely time playing chase me games with ben. they both after 1/2 hrs charging about where tired. they walked home nicely together. ill take her again later if they want.
one neighbours doggy sitting as her owners gone away. im afraid to say that the dogs owner is doing a crap job of bringing her up. he just lets her get away with blue murder.