View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Wizard: Fireworks, thunder, any loud noises, fly swatters, men (although he has improved greatly around men)

Indi: The hoover....thats about it!!
cambkite
Dogsey Junior
Male 

29-10-2008, 10:17 PM
Has anybody used one of the CDs with fireworks and other noises on. If so, do they work?
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2008, 01:37 AM
Honestly in the time i had Roggie, 8months, he was scared of nothing sometimes startled but always investigated, but nothing actually scared him, although the family guy cartoon scared him once...hahaha for a few weeks but then he forgot about it!
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2008, 12:52 PM
A couple of mine (six Chihuahuas) are scared of the hoover, whereas a couple of them want to "kill" the hoover!

A couple of mine are scared of the nail clippers. Run a mile as soon as they see them come out of the "doggy box".

A couple of mine are scared of fast, noisy traffic and cower down on the pavement when they hear a car/van/lorry travelling by at high speed.

One of mine is scared of other dogs because she has been bitten a couple of times by off-lead dogs

One of my girls, a chocolate longcoat Chi is scared of absolutely nothing, so far - she's only seven months!
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by cambkite View Post
Has anybody used one of the CDs with fireworks and other noises on. If so, do they work?
I have a dog that is very scared of fireworks and have played one of those cd's to him....BUT is isn't scared of that, i think because the noise isn't coming from outside, he can locate where the noise is coming from so therefore it doesn't bother him. weird cos he is petrified of fireworks normally. I think its becuase when they are outside he can't understand where the noise is coming from....if that makes sense!!
Lu
New Member!
Female 

24-11-2008, 03:09 AM
Gracie is scared of Japanese Beetle traps. She doesn't like the way they blow in the wind. She's also scared of fireworks.
Bridget is afraid of nothing--totally fearless. She even likes to watch fireworks.
Spirit_Storm
Dogsey Junior
Male 

11-12-2008, 05:28 PM
Storm doesn`t like hot-air balloons, she runs around the garden with a teddy in her mouth growling and trying to bark, it looks very comical.
Mika's Mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Mika is scared of the hoover, makes a dash for under my bed when I go near it!! Also scared of fireworks thanks to next door letting a rocket off when she was in the garden on her own and of boxer dogs , she was nipped by one when younger.

Other then that she is pretty fearless

Natz
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Meg -Fireworks, though as she gets older,she is getting better. Plastic bags on the street need to be barked at too and balloons.

Mack - Nothing
Female 

14-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Kaos is scared of carrier bags lol
Page 13 of 29 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 > Last »