Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2015, 05:42 AM

Good morning dogsey Monday

Its very dark here that is because it is raining. Hope you all are still luxuriating in bed with a cuppa? Nothing planned even though it is bank holiday. Hope you all have a good day. Casualty was good last evening. Did any of you watch animal babies? I love those floppy trunks.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2015, 06:45 AM
Good morning Brenda and all to follow. It is really almost dark as night out there. I have to take Amber out and I am not looking forward to it. I hate it when we both get all wet and horrible. I have two machine loads of wet washing too I wanted to get out on the line that is not going to be possible unless it clears up and I very much doubt it. Don't envy Steve out in his camp on the side of the lake fishing, he is welcome to it.

Have a good day all, God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-08-2015, 07:28 AM
Lot of thunder and lightning here last night and looks like the same again this morning. It is so dark we are having to put lights on.

Now you all know where your lights are, Don't you? No

Well they are next to your liver

Good news is I took a high dive into the bath this morning , first decent wash since the op and it feels so much better
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2015, 07:36 AM
Good morning

Yes I watched it Brenda and I too love baby heffalumps and their trunks belong to someone else

Hope the weather clears for you Moyr and you can at least get some of the washing dry.

It is certainly cleaner here today although I have had to clear up behind hm. Teazle walked, it wasn't raining when I left but started half way round with thunder etc. Managed to get home without getting too wet. Off shopping in a minute and may meet a friend in Tescos for a coffee if we manage to bump into each other Nothng else planned as I think we will be rained in.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-08-2015, 07:56 AM
Morning brenda, Moyra Tweed and Sue.
What a ghastly wet morning. I did keep popping in and out last night but seems everyone had a nanny nap between about 8.30 and 10.
Must of been all the curries, Lasagne's, roast dinners and crisps and dips.

We are picking up the fold up bed today lets hope this one doesn't collapse on me if it does must be something to do with weight. Then we may pop into Kings Lynn for a mooch and dip and dive in and out of shops and coffee shops have to do something Gorden's last day of his holiday today.

Tweed sounds as if you are improving quickly now good to hear.
Hope everyone else is well.

Gordon will like this Gorden has just read out China are hiding submarines in the sea. Bit sneaky he said. From some newspaper or other.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2015, 07:59 AM
So it is all your fault that we got wet Barry. Actually I am going to make you all envious now as I managed to get out without getting wet and I have got the washing done and hanging up to dry. Yes it is indoors but I don't put it out as there are too many seagulls around and they don't discriminate where they go. Yuk!! Sue we always have to clear up behind them, I am sure they haven't a clue how to clean a bath down. Or toilet come to that. Oo too much information. Moyra at least he isn't under your feet and I hope when he does come home he doesn't leave it all to you to dry out the soggy clothes. Morning Lynn sorry missed you coming on. Have a good day and hope the bed is ok. I am sure if it does collapse it is a design fault. I wasn't napping I was watching the square thing called a television.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2015, 08:49 AM
Morning Brenda and Dogsey.
I really did luxuriate in bed this morning with a nice cup of coffee. Today is our 47th wedding anniversary So a day of doing nothing! BTW I loved casualty too.
Moyra I have loads of washing to do to. there is no chance of drying bedding and towels today
Tumble sounds like you are getting better ... we are back to the cheesy jokes
Morning Sue.
Morning Lynn, hope this bed doesn't collapse!! Love the story about the submarines.

I think I told you a while back that my son ( Kylas grampy) lost one of their dogs. This was in April. Yesterday out of the blue Kyla said "Grampy, did Shaka walk to doggy heaven all on her own? I do miss her" So that was all of us in tears for the day
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2015, 08:50 AM
Thanks Brenda, he says if it doesn't dry out today he will stay yet another night...............hold my breath! His mate is packing up as he has to work tomorrow but Steve said he will look after his tent and take it down when it dries for him to pick up tonight if necessary. I said it is a pity my two gazebos have not arrived as it would solve all our problems of drying outside. I have put the main washing on the racks with the dehumidifier and tower fan going so hope that will help and if not Steve's sheets I have put on a rack over the small night storage heater and have turned it on for the night. I cannot do much else.

Well time to get some breakfast. Catch you all later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2015, 08:54 AM
Jenny just missed your post. Awe, dear little Kylas must miss Grumpy's pet. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-08-2015, 09:37 AM
Few years I was driving along this road when I stopped to ask a young lady, who was thumbing a lift, if i could be of any assistance.

She said yes and got into my car. Talking to her I asked what she did for a living. I got a shock when she said she was a witch. Prove it says I, so she put her hand on my knee and I turned into a layby
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »