Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-04-2007, 12:23 PM

Great start to the day!!

What a lovely walk me and Cassy went on this morning. Off we went treking up the Dundry Hills, not another person in sight. Stayed out in the glorious sun for about 2 hours

All that changed when walking home To get to my house we have to pass another house where a Jack Russell and GSD live, well I saw the JR running down the other end of the road so made a dash for it past their gate where the GSD was throwing himself at the gate to get to Cassy. In a split second the dog had broken the gate down and was on Cassy's back, as you can imagine all hell broke loose and to make matters worse the JR was now hanging off Cassy's face. Still all scrapping I managed somehow to get to my door and throw Cassy in then stomp down to their house where the only person out of bed was a 3 year old child, playing in the road

Well my mouth managed to rise them all from their beds where a full scale row broke out. I told them Tuesday morning I see the dogs out the Dog Warden will be rung and whilst I'm at it I'll ring Social Services to let them know a 3 year old plays out in the road whilst his parents sleep. Gawd I was right on one, OH said he could hear me from our back garden

Came home and collected Ruby to take her out, got to the bottom of the road and guess who was waiting for us?? Yep 1 GSD and 1 JR, took Ruby back in the house and off I went stomping again, well the rest is history
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

08-04-2007, 12:32 PM
Oh Anne How awful is poor Cassy Okay. To happen once was bad enough but to go back out with Ruby and they were there again. Don't blame you for your rant. People like those should not be allowed to own dogs or have chidren in this case as no sensible people would be asleep while their 3 year old was out playing in the road. Comforting hugs to you and Cassy. Hope she suffers no ill effects. I know from passed experience that this sort of thing can make your dog fear aggressive -as I think you know my oldie Ludmilla had this happen to her three times by dogs off leads and after that she was so scared that sometimes she acted first and thought later.
Carole
Supervisor

08-04-2007, 12:37 PM
Hope Cassy is ok.

Lets hope the rest of your day is less stressful
Annestaff
Supervisor

08-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Thanks Eunice, Cassy is fine she's a tough old boot, sun bathing on the lounger at the moment

I was glad Cassy was tired from out trek and she just wanted to get home and whilst fighting back she was still pulling me to get home and trying to get away from them both. The dogs will be roaming again today no doubt I can't get out of the street without walking past them though thats the only thing so roll on Tuesday when I can follow my threats through and ring the Dog Warden.

Until then we are prisoners
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2007, 01:00 PM
What a nightmare for you. Some people don't deserve to have kids or dogs
Glad Cassy's ok.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2007, 01:37 PM
oh Anne how scary, hope you are all ok. Hugs. Ax
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2007, 01:44 PM
Blo0dy idiots, i hope cassy is okay and yourself
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2007, 01:49 PM
bloody idiots.......roll on tuesday. it's a pity you'll have to keep the girls in until then. can you take them out in the car?
Annestaff
Supervisor

08-04-2007, 01:56 PM
Thanks all

I will have to take them out in the car until this gets sorted one way or another. Terrible though that I feel trapped in with them like this. I don't want any of the dogs fighting or either parties gettting hurt which is what is going to happen sooner or later
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2007, 02:01 PM
the other thought i had was what if the three year old who is out and about on his own, see's his (or her) doggies "playing" with others and trys to join in hopefully the warden will be able to reason with these people?????
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >